What's new

Awami League is Islamic Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are Bangladeshi you have 100% Indian genes in your blood. If you are Pakistani only Punjabi and Sindhis have Indian genes. Balochi and Pashtons have Afghani / Irani genes.

How do the likes of you survive?

Mosli kahin ke :D

If you are Bangladeshi you have 100% Indian genes in your blood. If you are Pakistani only Punjabi and Sindhis have Indian genes. Balochi and Pashtons have Afghani / Irani genes.

I really don't think so. For the last 800 years Arabs, Turks, Chinese and Afghans have settled in what is now Bangladesh. There is a wide variation of genes. Bangladesh is certainly not 100% Indian.

I really don't think so. For the last 800 years Arabs, Turks, Chinese and Afghans have settled in what is now Bangladesh. There is a wide variation of genes. Bangladesh is certainly not 100% Indian.

NO.

Bangladeshis have 100% Indian genes.

Arabs, Turks, Persians also settled in other parts of India to spread Islam. Do you want to say they are now Arabs and Turks? LOL

Arabs had no contribution to spread Islam in Bangladesh. Persian Sufis mainly converted Hindus in Bengal.

East Bengal (Bangladesh) was 100% Hindu dominated. All Bangladeshis forefathers were Hindus. You can not change fact if you don't like it. Arabs and Persian merchants came in India to do business and while doing business they spread Islam in this region. Hazrat Shahjalal , a Persian Sufi came from Delhi to Sylhet to spread Sufism in Bengal and converted Hindus to Sufi Islam. Arabs tried to spread radical Islam but they couldn't do it here in Bengal. Persian Sufis mainly spread Sufi Islam in Bengal. Bangladeshis don't like Radical Islam what Al-Qaida wants to spread, Bangladeshis like Sufi Islam. Radical, extremism has no place among Bangladeshis.

Hazrat Shah Jalal (R.A) (Persian: شاه جلال‎; Bengali: শাহ জালাল full name:Shāh Jalāl ad-Dīn al-Mujarrad al-Yamani) is a celebrated Sufi Muslim figure in Bengal. Jalal's name is associated with the Muslim movement into north-eastern Bengal and the spread of Islam in Bangladesh through Sufism.

Shah Jalal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Hindus are Ahle Kitab (People of God's book) in Islam.

Is there any doubt that this @IamBengali is a Mushrik from either Bd or cow mata India?

Awami league has already established itself as Munafiq/Mushrik party.

Awami deleted "Absolute trust in Allah" from Bd constitution. Only Mushrik can take such step. Hasina is pure Mushrik for the fact that Hasina believes in Hindu goddess Durga.

Last edited:
Personal attacks ar enot allowed.

Its nothing new in PDF. @Al-zakir called me Indian Kutta (Indian Dog) in a post. I reported it two times to moderators of BD section. They didn't take any action. Guess, moderators also have Jamaat-Shibir mindset. I have stopped reporting to BD moderators. PK moderators are less biased than Jamaati moderators. I am surprised apart from BDforever and me I guess all other active BD members here are active Jamaat supporter. There was a report on BD channel. They reported that a cousin of Major Dalim, the killer of Sheikh Mujib is an active member in PDF.

Last edited:
Its nothing new in PDF. @Al-zakir called me Indian Kutta (Indian Dog) in a post. I reported it two times to moderators of BD section. They didn't take any action. Guess, moderators are also have Jamaat-Shibir mindset. I have stopped reporting to BD moderators. PK moderators are less biased than Jamaati moderators. I am surprised apart from BDforever and me I guess all other active BD members here are active Jamaat supporter. There was a report on BD channel. They reported that a cousin of Major Dalim, the killer of Sheikh Mujib is an active member in PDF.
Yeah i can understand,you can create a thread in GHQ ,i am sure Webmaster will help you.

I have Indian genes in my blood?

What do you think will happen to this guy if he open his stinky mouth in public. Imagine the type of "Dulaai" this guy will experience. :angel:

Its nothing new in PDF. @Al-zakir called me Indian Kutta (Indian Dog) in a post. I reported it two times to moderators of BD section. They didn't take any action. Guess, moderators are also have Jamaat-Shibir mindset. I have stopped reporting to BD moderators. PK moderators are less biased than Jamaati moderators. I am surprised apart from BDforever and me I guess all other active BD members here are active Jamaat supporter. There was a report on BD channel. They reported that a cousin of Major Dalim, the killer of Sheikh Mujib is an active member in PDF.

You are either an Indian Dog(Kutta) or imported dog from India by all mean. It's a proven fact that you are more loyal to India than Bangladesh by all counts. You are ghaddar and you sold your mother/sister prestige to India. You do not belong here.

You are being paid by either your Indian master(if you are Bangladeshi Bongali) or some Awami Bongali dalal in Bd to spread misinformation about Bangladeshi Muslim. Your motive is clear to management of this forum.

Most of us here Bangladeshi nationalist. Jamat is 2000% more Bangladeshi based party then Indian funded Awami dog league.

You do not belong here. You stink like your Mushrik counterpart. Now pick up your lota and dhoti, and get the f#ck out from here.

Last edited:
NO.

Bangladeshis have 100% Indian genes.

Arabs, Turks, Persians also settled in other parts of India to spread Islam. Do you want to say they are now Arabs and Turks? LOL

Arabs had no contribution to spread Islam in Bangladesh. Persian Sufis mainly converted Hindus in Bengal.

East Bengal (Bangladesh) was 100% Hindu dominated. All Bangladeshis forefathers were Hindus. You can not change fact if you don't like it. Arabs and Persian merchants came in India to do business and while doing business they spread Islam in this region. Hazrat Shahjalal , a Persian Sufi came from Delhi to Sylhet to spread Sufism in Bengal and converted Hindus to Sufi Islam. Arabs tried to spread radical Islam but they couldn't do it here in Bengal. Persian Sufis mainly spread Sufi Islam in Bengal. Bangladeshis don't like Radical Islam what Al-Qaida wants to spread, Bangladeshis like Sufi Islam. Radical, extremism has no place among Bangladeshis.

Hazrat Shah Jalal (R.A) (Persian: شاه جلال‎; Bengali: শাহ জালাল full name:Shāh Jalāl ad-Dīn al-Mujarrad al-Yamani) is a celebrated Sufi Muslim figure in Bengal. Jalal's name is associated with the Muslim movement into north-eastern Bengal and the spread of Islam in Bangladesh through Sufism.

No all your information is wrong. Read the book 'Muslims in Bengal' and ‘The Rise of Islam and the Bengal Frontier, 1204-1760’. This will clearly show that Arabs, Turks, Chinese and other ethnic group settled over centuries in this region and that the vast majority of the population was Buddhist before converting to Islam centuries ago.

Yeah i can understand,you can create a thread in GHQ ,i am sure Webmaster will help you.

Read the gem comments from two Jamaat-Shibir supporters. One is 'Think Tank', another one is going to be moderator soon.

In the land of Shah Jalal, my home town Sylhet, we call your type maloon. Shah Jalal's one Azan tore down your father Govinda's fortress and there was the rise of Musalman.

IF AWAMI LEAGUE IS AN ISLAMIC PARTY.......

THEN , AND I AM " SANTA CLAUSE "

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh::astagh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom