What's new

Awami League imposing Hindu dominance over Muslim majority population

Shut the **** up. Bangladesh is not secular. Even Awami dogs aren't brave enough to withdraw Islamic principal for constitution yet. Let them dhoti lover do it and will see them dogs lying on street breathless. :sniper:

Bangladesh will be declare a Hindu impose republic if it is up to Hanuman worshiper, dhoti loving malaun hasina and co but we can not allow these residue of Hindus to dictate over us. Islam given us permission to declare jihad against the Munafiq who dare to hurt Islam. Jihad is near and it will all mumin responsibility to demise them Awami dogs on first sight.

Bangladesh will stay Islamic if people within ready to die defending the Islam against fake Muslim like Iajdani otherwise we can abandon Bangladesh from rest of Islamic world. Let them pray toward Hanuman land.

hahahaha mad mulla-cry baby crying......

p.s.: one more time u try to defame my God....the result will not be good....even if im banned cos of that so be it.

everything that is imposed is a short-lived phenomenon and in this case what Indo-awami league is doing is going to strengthen more religious sentiments in Bangladesh.

I am worried about only thing that bharat is going to create a an internal fight in Bangladesh which is going to hurt BD only.

You are exactly right, just like india had done in Srilanka. Bangladesh marching ahead will make existing indian union less and less attractive to already aggrived and opressed ethnic groups and minorities.

Not pathetic but it is the truth. Awami is not our brother. They are more Hindu in character than Muslim. Ask any Bangladeshi Muslims and you will get the same answer. Awami is more interested to serve Hindus interest than Muslim so they are enemy of Islam and Muslims.

So for you killing Hindus and tolerent muslims is the only way huh???Al-Zakir your ideology will match that of Taliban mate..you will be a worthy addition to them..may be they can also help you start a JIhad too :disagree:

People say illitrate people were the route cause and here we can see :sigh:

Not to worry. A day of mumin is equal to thousand day of Awami dogs and it's Hindu masters. One day of our bite will create another 75 like malaun Mujib. :lol:

yea really scared :rolleyes:..get a life dude

Second well what happens in your country is your countrys internal matter...i dont have any problem with it..but let me ask you this question..whats wrong with being secular??its not like you guys will not be allowed to worship your god..or they are going to demolish all the mosques and build temples there?? tell me whats really wrong with becoming secular??this question is for you too Al-Zakir...and please dont give me the usual RAW-Awami conspiracy

Please read the first post the article mentioned everything that falls into wrongs which the Awami dalal govt is trying to do in the name of secularism.

Nothing is wrong with secularism if Bangaldeshis want it by their free will and not by imposing by AL.

BUT everything is Wrong when you are doing away with Islamic symbols, scriptures and other such stuff just because your masters are Hindu and want to impose it by force.

everything that is imposed is a short-lived phenomenon and in this case what Indo-awami league is doing is going to strengthen more religious sentiments in Bangladesh.

I am worried about only thing that bharat is going to create a an internal fight in Bangladesh which is going to hurt BD only.

Yes but sad enough is that Awami is dancing with Bharati. Notice how Bharati taking our side when comes to matter of 71 against Pakistan yet treat of us as enemy when comes to Bharatis interest. Not mention about the killiong of our civilian on boarder as well as depriving us from water.

Now that we raise question about Bharati intention to keep the division among our people then they call us fundamentalist. Bloody double face snake. :angry:

hahahaha mad mulla-cry baby crying......

p.s.: one more time u try to defame my God....the result will not be good....even if im banned cos of that so be it.

:what::what::what: where did he insult your god??????? he only mentioned his name. Isnt hunman worshiped ???

Yes but sad enough is that Awami is dancing with Bharati. Notice how Bharati taking our side when comes to matter of 71 against Pakistan yet treat of us as enemy when comes to Bharatis interest. Not mention about the killiong of our civilian on boarder as well as depriving us from water.

Now that we raise question about Bharati intention to keep the division among our people then they call us fundamentalist. Bloody double face snake. :angry:

Bhartis have been exposed badly. When Bangaldeshis tried after formation of their separate country tried to stick to their unique status of being Bangladeshis refusing to be part of Indian version of bengli then bhartis have started calling Bangladeshis as "ungrateful"

The Indians are using this phrase till date whenever BD refuses to bow to Indian wishes.

So no worries . The Indian unease proves that our Bangladeshi brothers know very well who are these bhartis

:what::what::what: where did he insult your god??????? he only mentioned his name. Isnt hunman worshiped ???

Oh miss....i ve seen lots of his posts to understand his intentions..dont make him look innocent..:disagree:

So for you killing Hindus and tolerent muslims is the only way huh???Al-Zakir your ideology will match that of Taliban mate..you will be a worthy addition to them..may be they can also help you start a JIhad too :disagree:

People say illitrate people were the route cause and here we can see :sigh:

So I am fundamentalist Taliban because I am fighting to keep my heritage and culture while people like Iajdani is patriot and good human being because they betray with Islam. We call them munafiq.

You are also a terrorist in my eyes because you are advocate your way of life on us. What right you bharati has to impose your worthless hinduani culture on us when we hate you to gut. We just do not like you. Very simple. :)

Please read the first post the article mentioned everything that falls into wrongs which the Awami dalal govt is trying to do in the name of secularism.

Please spare me from reading some blog..and the link is not working also..

Nothing is wrong with secularism if Bangaldeshis want it by their free will and not by imposing by AL.

Who is imposing??As far as i know only 2 Bangaldeshis and a Pakistani is opposing it..sane persons will support it..you know being tolerant to another religion is not going to hurt you

BUT everything is Wrong when you are doing away with Islamic symbols, scriptures and other such stuff just because your masters are Hindu and want to impose it by force.

and madam where did say it was Hindu masters is doing it??you three got a chance to bash Hinduism and started it with out any proper evidence..

Oh miss....i ve seen lots of his posts to understand his intentions..dont make him look innocent..:disagree:

:) intentions are something which cant be seen but here atleast he did not insult your god.

we all know about intentions of each other so lets be honest and accept none of us is a saint.

Bhartis have been exposed badly. When Bangaldeshis tried after formation of their separate country tried to stick to their unique status of being Bangladeshis refusing to be part of Indian version of bengli then bhartis have started calling Bangladeshis as "ungrateful"

The Indians are using this phrase till date whenever BD refuses to bow to Indian wishes.

So no worries . The Indian unease proves that our Bangladeshi brothers know very well who are these bhartis

1971 still hurts you a lot , right?? :lol::lol:

So I am fundamentalist Taliban because I am fighting to keep my heritage and culture while people like Iajdani is patriot and good human being because they betray with Islam. We call them munafiq.

You are also a terrorist in my eyes because you are advocate your way of life on us. What right you bharati has to impose your worthless hinduani culture on us when we hate you to gut. We just do not like you. Very simple. :)

before posting reply which culture are you talking about??Bengali culture or Persian culture??:what:

This criteria or idea of Secularism is flawed in itself where you are free to kill and insult one religion where as protect fiction based beliefs of certain which are not even existing.

On the other hand i feel India failed to dominate Bangladesh physically is now trying to create the religious mess there. Thus pitching Bangladeshis against each other just like some powers are doing in our country

What do you mean by "fiction based beliefs"?

Back
Top Bottom