What's new

Awami league activist caught while vandalizing Shahid Minar

Its JI only who has dislike for Bengali language. Lot of JI supporters here make fun of Bengali language with their tuta-phoota knowlege of Urdu.

No one should make fun of any language as it's very disrespectful, but why do Indians love our language more than we do? I mean, they are "Indian first" after all then come ethnicities and religion. Whereas Bangladeshis are either Bengali or Bengali Muslim first (depending on the person, but that's a different story). Now I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this seems like a typical case of "Maar che maashir dorod"

I'm not a nationalist but Allah has made me Bengali and I love Bengali and speaking it. I also wholeheartedly believe that the helms of the Bengali language should be in the hands of the majority, Muslim Bengalis and/or Bangladeshis. But that's just my opinion.

Note: I also speak Urdu (to an intermediate level) and am not a Bihari. So I'm probably a raza-kaar. ;)

The last time I asked an Indian girl whether she was Bengali or not, she replied "No, I'm Hindu" LOL :rofl:

By the way, this post is not directed to Gigawatt or anyone specifically.

Personally I think another 5 years rule by AL will be good for us confused Bangladeshi's. Since we are so stupid that we cannot identify a foreign agent in disguise, then we deserve this kind of rule.

Yeah...anti-indian sentiment grew among Bangladeshi people more in BAL period of 72-75 and 2009-now than others (Zia, Ershad, BNP).

Why BNP leaders are inactive like Khoka, Mirza Abbas, Aman etc? None was seen to be in the street. And also the fact why they have to bring procession from their party office that will always be blocked by police, its given. What the hell going on inside BNP, can't they use simple common sense?

Lol your condition is very much similar to us. PPP destroying the whole country and opposition is silent here too. Not giving a sh!t about what is happening in the country. BAL destroying the whole country and BNP is silent.

Golden boys of Chapati League yesterday

Look they are using flags on forhead while arms in hand, no one is insulting our flag now.

:: বাংলাদেশ প্রতিদিন :: প্রথম পাতা :: নো রিটার্&#247

On the newspaper under the pic they are marked as Chatra League though on web version they didn't put that texts.

No they are these..

1262795153-bangladesh-chhatra-league-62nd-anniversary215970_215970.jpg

No one should make fun of any language as it's very disrespectful, but why do Indians love our language more than we do? I mean, they are "Indian first" after all then come ethnicities and religion. Whereas Bangladeshis are either Bengali or Bengali Muslim first (depending on the person, but that's a different story). Now I don't mean to be disrespectful, but this seems like a typical case of "Maar che maashir dorod"

I'm not a nationalist but Allah has made me Bengali and I love Bengali and speaking it. I also wholeheartedly believe that the helms of the Bengali language should be in the hands of the majority, Muslim Bengalis and/or Bangladeshis. But that's just my opinion.

Note: I also speak Urdu (to an intermediate level) and am not a Bihari. So I'm probably a raza-kaar. ;)

The last time I asked an Indian girl whether she was Bengali or not, she replied "No, I'm Hindu" LOL :rofl:

By the way, this post is not directed to Gigawatt or anyone specifically.

Since you are a newbie here, some of you Bangladeshis abuse Bengali language here time to time and moreover they speak screwed form of our Khariboli(Hindi/Urdu). We are Indian first, all Indian speak their mothertongue first.

And enters Ershad :)
He has told today that he is cannot accept the audacity of Shahbag movement because they are telling ppl to raise national flag, which they are not supposed to do.
He says he has launched a war against those who are against Islam.
The implication:
Ershad maintains a close connection with both the US and India. Whose line is he following now? Or India too is also hedging its bet now?
Any chance of Ershad quitting the Grand Alliance, which he has been threatening to do since eternity?
It now seems AL vs Others.
Too bad!

He has told today that he is cannot accept the audacity of Shahbag movement because they are telling ppl to raise national flag, which they are not supposed to do.
The implication:
Ershad maintains a close connection with both the US and India. Whose line is he following now? Or India too is also hedging its bet now?
Any chance of Ershad quitting the Grand Alliance, which he has been threatening to do since eternity?
Too bad!

Ershad With10% vote is huge. It cancels out minority vote bank of Awamileague. Its High time BNP made a grand alliance with everyone else against Hasina and leftist atheists!

lol KS kuch to sharam kar! Jhut bole Kawa kate! Lol. Jamat mouthpiece is daily AMARDESH, DAILY NAYA DIGANTA . not manabzamin... Stop defending Dalals so shamelessly! Or provide proof of your statement. Seek help from Bangladeshi friends like shadowfx. Loyalty of indians and their Bangladeshi dalals to each other is so amazing.

@Loki i requested you before. Requesting you now. Please take care of baseless troll posts like 'manabzamin is Ji mouthpiece' when it is not. He posted it just to lead the discussion astray. Ask him to provide proof. Otherwise delete it...please

Hey when I said that some months ago that Daily Amardesh is Jamat mouthpiece, you objected and said the editor is the most honest guy in Bangladdesh. It seems it's not KS who should show some Sharam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey when I said that some months ago that Daily Amardesh is Jamat mouthpiece, you objected and said the editor is the most honest guy in Bangladdesh. It seems it's not KS who should show some Sharam.

Amardesh Editor is BNP ex MP .. Jamat is BNP ally... In that sense Amardesh is connected with Jamat, but it is not directly linked with Jamat. Nayadiganta and channel Diganta is jamati media... Yes mahmudur rahman is respected countrywide....

The implication:
Too bad!

Ershad With10% vote is huge. It cancels out minority vote bank of Awamileague. Its High time BNP made a grand alliance with everyone else against Hasina and leftist atheists!

Bangladeshi politicians target only power not the people. BNP following this theory already passed 4 years. All their statements I heard last 4 years were "if seated on power". So is Ershad too. For the fear of jail he dares not to raise the voice directly against BAL.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom