What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cow Slaughter" ... Bleh... Ritual, sacrifice, or for the want of a good meal... If one wants to eat beef, let him eat.... Its not your cow or mine; aint it??!!! Though i my self m a vegeterian but that doesnot gimme the right to tell someone else what he should do or do not.... :cheers:
exactly! faltu ka timepass kar rahe ye log. jisko kaatna hai wo kaat k khayega. either you become completely vegetarian or non vegetarian. no i eat chicken but i don't eat mutton because it hurts the poor goat its all bullshit, if tomorrow you have noting to eat and you are starving part couple of days and you find a plate of beef dish, what would you do ? eat it or die out of hunger ? same goes with pork and dog meat. its just different food for different ppl.

Really...
The fact that normal humans dont enjoy the sight of slaughtering means our creator has not designed us to slaughter others.
Why would he want u to slaughter his own creation..???
How can one be more stupid.
U think by killing 100 cows n camels u will make god happy..???
So many animals are killed today in all the Muslim countries.. where is the happiness..
Why even after so much of blood shed to some blood thristy diety.. these countries are amongst the most wretched nations..?
Is this diety not had enough of kurbani..?? or he wants more?

So than don't eat anything, no one is forcing you. Plants are living thing & creates oxygen don't eat them.

I'm outta here where there are alot of stoneagers & exteremists.

oh mere bhai..this is a fight b/w the college groups:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

only pakistanis can name it attack on muslims

I think its always an emotional thread when talking about each others religions. I think we should simply put religion trends to one side because it always ends up with "them and us". Its very simple - we believe in qurbani and you guys dont. We will never agree so lets leave it their.
What is disappointing is the fact prism you find and manage to find humour at people almost battering someone to death. Put religion differences to one side i thought we would all be mature and man enough to condone humans battering an unarmed seriously injured chap on the floor. That my friends is disgusting mentality. Im glad you feel its amusing to laugh and say its college groups fighting. I realy dont care what religion and what college groups its an outrage. The police stand by and watch this go on? Is this normal practice? This is not acceptable.
My opinion is that if you feel this is laughable and roll on the floor 7 times then either you need psychiatrist or are a sad individual.
Lets drop the subject regarding slaughter as it is clearly a sensitive and flaming issue. Time for close sown of thread guys.

That is different pillar of Islam & comes under 'Zakaat', animal sacrifice is different pillar of Islam & commonly known as 'Qurbani'. Qurbani is "sacrifice of your beloved animal for God", & the more you loved the animal, the more the animal is feed & grownup by you the more 'sawaab' reward you get, the more God will love you.

Which one of the 5 pillars of Islam does Qurbani fall under?

Beef tikka anyone?? Specially indian Hindus? I will be enjoying many tomorrow. MMmmmm.... My mouth is getting watery.

Beef tikka anyone?? Specially Hindus? I will be enjoying many tomorrow. MMmmmm.... My mouth is getting watery.

How about pork sandwitch? Enough available here can be exported to pakistan under the table ... no one will know and you can act all pious and nothing happened.

Beef Tikka Boti recipes | KhanaPakana.com

Tikka-Boti.jpg

Beef tikka anyone?? Specially indian Hindus? I will be enjoying many tomorrow. MMmmmm.... My mouth is getting watery.

your intentions are as f ilthy as you, don't quote Hindus, you are doing it out of hatred, grow up, have mutual feeling, wanna have bacon for morning breakfast ?

How about pork sandwitch? Enough available here can be exported to pakistan under the table ... no one will know and you can act all pious and nothing happened.

No! Sorry..! I don't eat pork. If you do, then I have no problem with it and neither will I enforce you not to eat it.
Expecting same from Hindus, not to expect us avoid beef slaughtering just because of your religious views.

No! Sorry..! I don't eat pork. If you do, then I have no problem with it and neither will I enforce you not to eat it.
Expecting same from Hindus, not to expect us avoid beef slaughtering just because of your religious views.

Actually we dont expect Pakistanis to have respect for other religions so not a problem. Thats why the request was made exclusively to Indian Muslims...

sounds good .. Yummy... I m having a quite eid, just ordered subscription for jyllands posten and can't wait to read the cartoon section.you enjoy ,I enjoy, all happy. Happy eid, hope for more tolerance from all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom