What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a reason for human to be on top of food chain, some ppl wont understand it :( cause they are vegetarians :p lol just kidding :)

Yaar life without beef is like life without women. I cannot understand how my life would be if I did not have seekh kababs,chapli kababs, paye, haleem, fry gosht, koftay etc.

Grass is for smoking not eating.

Yaar life without beef is like life without women. I cannot understand how my life would be if I did not have seekh kababs,chapli kababs, paye, haleem, fry gosht, koftay etc.

Some people has the same attitude towards booze.

For me.........Just fill pork there

taste camel :p don't screw it, its one of the most horny meat i must say, beef is just a meat but a camel meat does wonders to your manly meat (*****)

The best steaks come from beef - with a nice Chianti - and some good female company - equals heaven

What about mixing PEE of cow with pork?
BTW a personal question: Have you ever drunk pee of a cow, as most Hindus do in India?

:Lol: and who told you that?
At least no one in my knowledge or known to me when i have been in 4 diffrent states of India has done that...

taste camel :p don't screw it, its one of the most horny meat i must say, beef is just a meat but a camel meat does wonders to your manly meat (*****)

New information to me. I thought oysters would do the trick.

What about mixing PEE of cow with pork?
BTW a personal question: Have you ever drunk pee of a cow, as most Hindus do in India?

have you drunk camel pee as most Muslims do according to prophet ? don't get above your level keep it sane, my request!

:Lol: and who told you that?
At least no one in my knowledge or known to me when i have been in 4 diffrent states of India has done that...
He was trying to 'piss' you off with that urban legend that is taught in every Pakistani house.:lol:

Beef tikka anyone?? Specially indian Hindus? I will be enjoying many tomorrow. MMmmmm.... My mouth is getting watery.

In Kerala Hindus too consume Beef..........But in other part you are bound to respect majority Communities religious sentiments

The Same way when you go to middle east you are banned from consuming Pork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom