What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg who is this fellow from stoneage who like to drink pee ?

you lack basic comprehension skills.i am truly sorry for your limited intellectual level.

regards

See this Christian making love to a swan it happens what can we do? some people are sick

You got some fetish for animal ****?? Your searching too much on this stuff. Anyways if you believe that Christians do these kinds of stuff then feel free to think that. But I'm sure even you know this isn't some Christian religious practice unlike the consumption of cow urine which is a religious practice.

Anyways if you want to drink your urine, animal urine etc. Your free to do so. I'm not judging you.

It's that persons life i know many christians who have had sex with animals that mean all christians the same?

Hope you too didn't do that with your Christian Friends...........By the By is it Legal in UK.......here in India its Punishable offence

All these ritual killing/sacrifice of animals by muslims or hindus or chrstians are banned in india and should be banned....that's it...
Hindus were sacrificing animals now it's banned and it has completely come down....they are not whining....so wake up this is not 15th century...

omg who is this fellow from stoneage who like to drink pee ?
my mother and many of my relatives do drink..although i am a bit apprehensive about it..
its very helpful in fightinhg many disease..any more questions?

You got some fetish for animal ****?? Your searching too much on this stuff. Anyways if you believe that Christians do these kinds of stuff then feel free to think that. But I'm sure even you know this isn't some Christian religious practice unlike the consumption of cow urine which is a religious practice.

Anyways if you want to drink your urine, animal urine etc. Your free to do so. I'm not judging you.

check my last video and tell us who are more prone to animal ***

All these ritual killing/sacrifice of animals by muslims or hindus or chrstians are banned in india and should be banned....that's it...
Hindus were sacrificing animals now it's banned and it has completely come down....they are not whining....so wake up this is not 15th century...
yes its still practiced in some temples across india ....and its very very sad

my mother and many of my relatives do drink..although i am a bit apprehensive about it..

I mean no offense ,

its you routine practice ?

Dude uve been thrashed out of your country.. but that doesnt mean u would spew vomit against India..

yar cow piss is not religious practice pls show me from Gita where it says this? only you madrasa people believe this non sense

Lol why are you assuming I go to a madrassa? How do you know I'm even Muslim? And we both know cow urine is used in religious practices.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Dude uve been thrashed out of your country.. but that doesnt mean u would spew vomit against India..

Umm ok since when?? I guess I missed the part of me getting trashed:undecided:

I wonder if you could elaborate what kind of diseases are cured from pee?

Lol why are you assuming I go to a madrassa? How do you know I'm even Muslim? And we both know cow urine is used in religious practices.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Umm ok since when?? I guess I missed the part of me getting trashed:undecided:

please also let me know the religious ritual...................

I mean no offense ,

its you routine practice ?
nah its not at all a routine practice..its not drunk every day for fun or something like that..its just when some disease needs to be cured ,its drunk by the patient ..
believe it or not i have seen my grand father last for 30 years even suffering from a chronic cancer by drinking cow urine..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom