What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pakistani members here have compared the consumption of pork with the consumption of beef, which is indeed a faulty one.

Considering that muslims (and jews) dont eat pork due to their dietary law, some one said on the first page that muslims allow non muslims to eat pork. the muslim look down at the pig with disgust, even though they allow the non-muslim to eat pork they must mentally look down upon them, since the pig is impure.

To the hindu however , the cow is sacred, it is as revered as a mother.Truly speaking, cows were sacrificed and eaten during the vedic period, however as agriculture become strong, meat eating became less and less prevalent. The upanishadic scriptures declare that killing a cow is akin to killing one's mother, since the cow was the center of life in the village.one has to understand the cultural contex of this.

Therefore the relationship between the traditional hindu and the cow is one of reverence, and hence it would be kind of our minorities to show respect to our beliefs.however we must not fall into the worse habit of forcing others not to eat meat, the credentials of our culture will get questioned.

P.S. I am an atheist so no cow jokes please.

If I want I can eat pork, its not a problem for me. Everyone has their own taste I guess, I can't digest the smell of pork. And yeah I highly doubt Chinese people eat dogs. You guys marry dogs.

I think the guy has not cooked it properly........Wild Boar is my Favorite

so what is wrong with drinking pee ?

i would rank the mentality of a person drinking pee MUCH higher than the mentality of a person who thinks that one who doesnt follow their religion is damned in an imaginary hell for eternity.

i would rank him much higher than people with random fatwas !

much higher than people who kill journalists!
much higher!

I think the guy has not cooked it properly........Wild Boar is my Favorite

It depends on personal taste really. Some people hate the smell of goat. Wild boar is eaten in interior Sindh btw.

oh ok
was it taught in pakistani school?

Never been to a school in Pakistan. So no. I've personally asked a shop owner in Brampton and he said yeah some strict Hindus sprinkle cow urine on the sweets.

i think the moderators must monitor religious discussions more closely, or ban them altogether....

so what is wrong with drinking pee ?

i would rank the mentality of a person drinking pee MUCH higher than the mentality of a person who thinks that one who doesnt follow their religion is damned in an imaginary hell for eternity.

i would rank him much higher than people with random fatwas !

much higher than people who kill journalists!
much higher!

omg who is this fellow from stoneage who like to drink pee ?

Its funny christians saying hindus marry dogs when in USA it is known that alot of christians **** animals

Not all Americans are Christian so don't spread your ignorance. I don't know how you know Christians screw animals. Maybe you search too much on that kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom