What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why are you assuming I go to a madrassa? How do you know I'm even Muslim? And we both know cow urine is used in religious practices.
Umm ok since when?? I guess I missed the part of me getting trashed:undecided:

Yes u cant be allowed to go into a madrassah. let alone that, you wont be allowed to preach/practise ure reliogion in ure country...
Ive seen u crying like women on many threads about christain discrimination in Pakistan.
And now u have the audacity to talk about India.

Just astonishing ! How cheap and how low people can stoop to entertain themselves. And where are the moderators ? Is this thread adding any value to world affairs ?

:eek:

Yes u cant be allowed to go into a madrassah. let alone that, you wont be allowed to preach/practise ure reliogion in ure country...
Ive seen u crying like women on many threads about christain discrimination in Pakistan.
And now u have the audacity to talk about India.

Oh you being an Indian who has never been to Pakistan know the conditions Christians are living in better then Pakistani Christians themselves. Oh sorry I didn't know that. But maybe you forgot that there has never been a genocide or riots like the ones we saw in Gujarat, Mumbai,Orissa,Punjab against religious minorities here in Pakistan.

pointless thread..
Idiots flaming around... insulting each others religious belief.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom