What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
gogo you clown! lolzz - everyones getting dead serious and sensitive and having a go at each other and you are able to lighten the mood! respect.

arey yar ye kya chutyapa hai, jisko khana hai khane do, yaha pe bhi sacrifices hoti hai, yaha pe bhi log khate hai so why the heck you impose your beliefs on others ? who the heck are you to do so ? bhaad mey jaaye deobandi blah blah blah

Very admirable sentiments of Darul Uloom Deoband...People of different religions living together in harmony, while respecting each other's religious sentiments.
Muslims avoiding cow slaughter ..where as most India restaurants do not serve Pork on their menu(to avoid offending Indian muslims)..This is what India is about.

Looks like something really tasty! But I will not eat it, as BEEF will be enough for me to enjoy lots of spicy TIKKAs and BIRYANIs:D

how about mixing it beef... double surprise sorta stuff...

BBQ PORK SANDWITCH

Bbq_sandwich.jpg

No offense but it looks disgusting.

The same reason Pakistan was made.

Quaid e Azam wanted a country where Muslims would be free to practice their religion & their religious beleifs with equal opportunities to non Muslims, this is other sad story that our non muslim Pakistani brothers have not been given their due rights.

BTW it was good for those Muslims who migrated to Pakistan, the stuck ones will live in fear forever.

Very deep and insightful. Bravo

Bacon is yummy trust me there is nothing like a bacon roll with brown sauce

I am from Kerala, a state where beef can be sold openly. People of all religions in my state consume beef openly. Do I have a problem with that...No.. as long as animals are killed humanely which does not happen so often. Animals are killed in the most merciless way which forced me to abandon beef and mutton. Now sticking only to chicken(from Govt) & fish . Hope the Lord almighty gives me the courage to turn full vegetarian.

i wish i was in Kerala (a state in India) a bit of toddy and heck lot of beef and pork sausages . :'( yum yum

I had lamb, beef, chicken, fish and Bacon and everyone knows Bacon is the most tasty meat

Beef should be allowed to slaughtered but only Government approved slaughterhouses with scientific measure. Same goes for every other type of meats. No slaughtering of goats in Mandirs with untrained hands should be allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom