What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I find it amazing that people actually have the audacity to justify this bloodshed o innocent animals just becoz they think it will please some blood thristy diety...

You talking about Goddess Kali?

What is life without some beef !

How its gonna change with beef?

The king of all foods is a slow cooked medium rare Juicy T-Bone !

any sourcelink please ????? :butcher:

But coming back to this apologetic behavior ... are we suppose to believe that this message has NOTHING to do with pee in the pants fear ?

Darul Uloom Deoband is an Indian muslim and he is being respected by Muslim, Hindu and every community.... And Muslims are safe in India but can't say about Pak

This has nothing to do with the Anti Cow slaughter campaigns being moved in several states in Hindu-stan ?

Then why you are getting panic?????

If it makes the Hindu-stanis happy, sure sure, congratulations !

Do you still have any doubt??????

A complete useless thread from you,,,, better luck next time,,,, you could do better,,,,, no??????

i can go ahead and stop worshipping stautes and would be perfectly fine with it. i can even read islamic prayers if you like and still remain a hindu... :lol: and i am ready to do that. what about you wanna have a pork party?

Sorry even if you say you are quitting your religion than also i'm Muslim(not a good one but atleast Muslim) so you can have pork, beef etc i don't care.

You talking about Goddess Kali?

No.. I never saw any mass slaughtering of animals on the name of Kali.. And if its done its equally sick.
I just saw that video today.. and that video really shook me...
Believe it or not.. that video actually turned me a vegetarian now..

Sorry even if you say you are quitting your religion than also i'm Muslim(not a good one but atleast Muslim) so you can have pork, beef etc i don't care.

who said i am quitting my religion... i dont need to worship statues to be a hindu nor i need to do follow specific prayers. i can pray to god islamic way too without being have to change my religion.

aahhh right sir... i am outa here its hard to explain the word "respect for other religions" to some people who brought with the mentality of them being superior to other humans.

We do respect every religion , but why should we act on them ? , learn about extremism what is it ? = imposing own point of view on others forcefully .

We do respect every religion , but why should we act on them ? , learn about extremism what is it ? = imposing own point of view on others forcefully .

do I hear a sane voice here?

first the statement was to avoid cow slaughter.. he didn't forced anyone,, it was a sign of respect for religion of other countrymen and which pakistani muslims won't understand.any indian muslim knows how to give respect to fellowmen's religion. Pakistani's brothers are free to what they wnt to.. i can only pray " bhagwan please forgive their sin".

FOR STONEAGE EXTEREMIST OF INDIA.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

who said i am quitting my religion... i dont need to worship statues to be a hindu nor i need to do follow specific prayers. i can pray to god islamic way too without being have to change my religion.

I don't care & i won't follow you.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually with so many boundations around the reality is its not you wont its you cant...

Tell me one thing why on the earth you want ppl to not eat their own cow or other animal. Even you told ur self that u like pork.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me one thing why on the earth you want ppl to not eat their own cow or other animal. Even you told ur self that u like pork.

first I am vegetarian...
second i never said i like pork
third i just invited to have pork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom