What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
who said i am quitting my religion... i dont need to worship statues to be a hindu nor i need to do follow specific prayers. i can pray to god islamic way too without being have to change my religion.

@divya

we respect you and your right to worship the Creator the way you see fit. I am sure most Muslims in India will show deference and respect by heeding to the call of Deoband Seminary. Indian Muslims must respect their neighbours in India as they would expect no less from their neighbours. It is always few mean minded trouble makers who commit these spiteful acts.

Peace to you and your loved ones.

actually with so many boundations around the reality is its not you wont its you cant...

Beleive it or not, it is my own heart & brain. I 'm a Muslim(though not a good one, but still) & Inshallah will remain forever Muslim. As i live in US so you will be stupid to think about boundations or other self made $h1ts.

Tell me one thing why on the earth you want ppl to not eat their own cow or other animal.

So if I buy a Koran from my money and then burn it, you wont have a problem.. Right?? Or say if I use my own paper and pen and make a funny cartoon offensive to a particular religion, you should be fine with it.. Right?

Its all about respecting sentiments of a different religion and culture that allows for unity in diversity...

itni qurbani kal doge..ek qurbani hinduon ke lie bhi de do..(cow ko mat maaro kam se kam)

first I am vegetarian
second i never said i like pork
third i just invited to have pork

good intention is that you only invite the ppl to the thing which is good ,you must have thought pork is good why dont you try it ur self.

So if I buy a Koran from my money and then burn it, you wont have a problem.. Right?? Or say if I use my own paper and pen and make a funny cartoon offensive to a particular religion, you should be fine with it.. Right?

Its all about respecting sentiments of a different religion and culture that allows for unity in diversity...
ver well said buddy

@divya

we respect you and your right to worship the Creator the way you see fit. I am sure most Muslims in India will show deference and respect by heeding to the call of Deoband Seminary. Indian Muslims must respect their neighbours in India as they would expect no less from their neighbours. It is always few mean minded trouble makers who commit these spiteful acts.

Fantastic.. I thank you sir for such a sensible and nice post :)

good intention is that you only invite the ppl to the thing which is good ,you must have thought pork is good why dont you try it ur self.

Also i never said that i never tried it nor i said i am a born vegetarian.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

@divya

Thats what i mean...but hard for some people to swallow

Wishing you a very happy eid
Eid Mubarak...

@divya

Disagreed ,

we do respect their right to worship what ever , eat drink whatever , do whatever
, but not to interfere in our life. And respect our basic same rights also which we allow you.

Disagreed ,

we do respect their right to worship what ever , eat drink whatever , do whatever
, but not to interfere in our life. And respect our basic same rights also which we allow you.

As someone said then buring of quran sharif wont be a issue either because its not your money its the other person's....

Disagreed ,

as said by darul-uloom-deoband,muslims are not barred from sacrificing cow ..they can chose to sacrifice cow or not,
its only matter of mutual respect nothing more..

Now this gundapan of hindus of india ,
here in pakistan hindus are full free to do what ever they want in their own community ,
but your point tells Muslims are not free in India.

in that case start supporting thednishpaperthat printed a wonderful cartoon of prophet Mohammed.
it is their culture and their right to do it in their land. If you stand by what you say about freedom, just print your name and address and announcement that Hindus Christians of Pakistan are free to draw pics of prophet Mohammed. Then a couple days later please post here.

Disagreed ,

Pictorial depiction of Muhammad n Allah is haram in islam.
But not in hinduism.
Soi does this mean Hindus can draw pictures of Muhammad N Allah as per their wishes.
In India you would never see any pictorial depiction of the said figures in any rallies or any where else. There is mutual understanding between the people of different religions to try not do things that can hurt other's feelings.

After all these guys are only asking you not to kill... why are u hell bent on killing...
Is killing a good thing is ure opinion..??

As someone said then buring of quran sharif wont be a issue either because its not your money its the other person's....

This is simple bashing , cow is a resource of food , i dont care what you guys do , its ur own sin

itni qurbani kal doge..ek qurbani hinduon ke lie bhi de do..(cow ko mat maaro kam se kam)

We don't kill cow, qurbani means sacrifice & this sacrifice is for God, we sacrifice our beloved animal on this day. Don't listen to trolls who says this is done to hurt sentiments of Indians or Hindus. I respect everyone's religion that's why i didn't respond to one troll in this very thread when he wrote negative remarks against Islam, here is what he posted

religion of peace my @$$

I can respond to him too but it is prohibited in our Islam to attack any one's religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom