What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cow slaugter is not mandatory but sacrificing a pet is the ritual not specifically a cow.... So as i said there should be mutual respect.

You are wrong not a "pet" but you see Cows and Camels are equal of 7 sheep so for one guy it is mandatory to sacrifice a sheep 7 guys can come together and sacrifice a cow or a camel which is cheaper and large families tend to do that for instance 7 brothers and sisters can come together and sacrifice one cow and the entire aspect of Eid is for families to come together so a lot of people choose to do that.

No one is asking you to stop eating beef or pork or whatever you like but the gesture of the maulana is out of the mutual respect for the hindus. one can only imagine what would happen if a pakistani hindu just slaughters a pig in front of a masjid but then again he should be allowed to do so for he is a hindu....

PS: i am a non veg turned into a vegetarian for all living creatures have right to live and there is no need to kill a being when you have abundant food available

This is a bit racist , you like pork then you should slaughter it on proper place why do you do it in front of masjid.

I am not sure how much significance that story holds as a moral in modern day arabia. I understand there should be freedom of religion and all, so I would not call for a ban on ritual slaughter.
At least people should be forced to eat all the slaughtered animals.

That story does not holds significance ONLY in ARABIA but whole Muslim World & i think Christians & Jews beleive on that too.

You are wrong not a "pet" but you see Cows and Camels are equal of 7 sheep so for one guy it is mandatory to sacrifice a sheep 7 guys can come together and sacrifice a cow or a camel which is cheaper and large families tend to do that for instance 7 brothers and sisters can come together and sacrifice one cow and the entire aspect of Eid is for families to come together so a lot of people choose to do that.

At the same time the same cow if kept alive can feed the same 7 guys for years if they are so financially weak with the milk products. But then again it is about respecting the sentiments of others, In india no one goes around slaugtering pigs in the muslim areas and dont expect them to do the same with the cows.

because it hurts others sentiments but again that is a alien concept in pakistan to respect other religions.

well we can say "your worshipping statue" hurts us but we have no right to stop you . You have to get the point liberty for every one unless he/she harms others.

This is a bit racist , you like pork then you should slaughter it on proper place why do you do it in front of masjid.

as you said one should not force it on others then why bother in front of a masjid that guy aint a muslim should be free to practise and follow what he likes.

At the same time the same cow if kept alive can feed the same 7 guys for years if they are so financially weak with the milk products. But then again it is about respecting the sentiments of others, In india no one goes around slaugtering pigs in the muslim areas and dont expect them to do the same with the cows.

You may be correct but as I said it is a ritual of following on the footsteps of our father Abraham. We do exactly like he did in his moments of absolute faith so we can experience the same faith he had or at least try to get close to it.

Yeah right the fear of getting bombed by their own kind or being dictated by the americans

Wake up & watch the news, the bombings started by RAW TERRORISTS TTP are coming to an end.

P.S i had report your post.

well we can say "your worshipping statue" hurts us but we have no right to stop you . You have to get the point liberty for every one unless he/she harms others.

exactly the same point no one asks you to keep statues in a masjid nor anyone asks you to pray to them. cow slaughter and pig slaugter are equally offensive to both the communities so should be checked.

Well life is cruel, we are on top of the food chain, and we do need to eat others.
Will you call a cat cruel for eating mouse?

well god has blessed we human beings with so much of intelligence , i can understand a stone age man hunting for animals when he evolved on this planet since he had no other choice , same is the case with the cat which hunts for a mouse to fill its stomach , you may call it as survival of the fitest , but today a mordern day man can survive even on vegetarian food stuffs aswell , i don't think you will die if you stop eating beaf , a cat killing a mice is his need , but a human being killing a cow is his greed or cruelty

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

MUZAFFARNAGAR: On the eve of Eid-ul-Zuha, leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband on Sunday appealed to Muslims to avoid cow slaughter on the festival as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus.

Vice-chancellor of the Darul Uloom, Maulana Abul Kasim Naumani said, "As a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus, the seminary has asked Muslims in the country to avoid cow slaughter on the occasion of Id-Ul-Zuha tomorrow."

He also asked Muslims to cooperate with the sanitary department for the cleanliness drive during the festival.
What about other than Eid-Ul-Zuha, can we still slaughter the cow, hindus won't be mad???.........:smokin:

Wake up & watch the news, the bombings started by RAW TERRORISTS TTP are coming to an end.

P.S i had report your post.

Yeah right RAW MOSSAD did it and how do you know because you said so.... :lol:
sure go ahead.

as you said one should not force it on others then why bother in front of a masjid that guy aint a muslim should be free to practise and follow what he likes.

Ya he can do what ever he wants but in his house or temple or on his own place.

We own that cow we feed her its our property what it has to do with others i dont get this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom