What's new

Avoid cow slaughter on Eid to respect Hindu sentiments: Darul Uloom Deoband

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDIAN SOLDIER

Reaction score

MUZAFFARNAGAR: On the eve of Eid-ul-Zuha, leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband on Sunday appealed to Muslims to avoid cow slaughter on the festival as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus.

Vice-chancellor of the Darul Uloom, Maulana Abul Kasim Naumani said, "As a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus, the seminary has asked Muslims in the country to avoid cow slaughter on the occasion of Id-Ul-Zuha tomorrow."

He also asked Muslims to cooperate with the sanitary department for the cleanliness drive during the festival.

Really feel proud to have such kind of muslim brothers in INDIA. This is what muslim people meant for and he is appealing to people against cow slaughtering from the last couple of years :tup::tup:

What is life without some beef !

The king of all foods is a slow cooked medium rare Juicy T-Bone !

But coming back to this apologetic behavior ... are we suppose to believe that this message has NOTHING to do with pee in the pants fear ?

This has nothing to do with the Anti Cow slaughter campaigns being moved in several states in Hindu-stan ?

If it makes the Hindu-stanis happy, sure sure, congratulations !

But coming back to this apologetic behavior ... are we suppose to believe that this message has NOTHING to do with pee in the pants fear ?

This has nothing to do with the Anti Cow slaughter campaigns being moved in several states in Hindu-stan ?

Ritual slaughter of animals should be banned in India, the same way we have banned killing animals for fun in forests.
People are free to eat beef,pork,fish etc, nothing wrong with that.

Really feel proud to have suck kind of muslim brothers in INDIA. This is what muslim people meant for and he is appealing to people against cow slaughtering from the last couple of years
One question. Why they suck?

:pop:

killing a living being is not much of a thing to brag about :azn:

The same without pork

Pork sandwitches anyone

What appologetic behaviour. this is called respectful of your countrymen but i dont hope that you will understand it because you come from a nation where people are discriminated on the basis of religon on the constitutional basis. so such concepts are alien to you.
Yes and such campaigns should be promoted in a peaceful way.

Indeed

i am a hindu and a non vegetarian , i am trying really hard to stop eating non veg , not because of any hindu beliefs or sentiments , rather because i have realised that killing an innocent animal is cruelty .........

Well, this could be in respect, but it is an integral part of our religion, and some people find it cheap to give a part in a cow than buy a goat/sheep.

@divya
meat > pork
meat is more healthy and will not give you diseases which pork gives you

MUZAFFARNAGAR: On the eve of Eid-ul-Zuha, leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband on Sunday appealed to Muslims to avoid cow slaughter on the festival as a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus.

Vice-chancellor of the Darul Uloom, Maulana Abul Kasim Naumani said, "As a mark of respect for the feelings of Hindus, the seminary has asked Muslims in the country to avoid cow slaughter on the occasion of Id-Ul-Zuha tomorrow."

He also asked Muslims to cooperate with the sanitary department for the cleanliness drive during the festival.

By the way sorry Maulana. At least my relatives in Bharat have already bought a cow.May be next year. Just may be.

i am a hindu and a non vegetarian , i am trying really hard to stop eating non veg , not because of any hindu beliefs or sentiments , rather because i have realised that killing an innocent animal is cruelty .........
you kill microscopic organism everyday, isnt that cruel? animals exist for a reason, it is cruel to kill them for sport tho

Anyways we are following on the footsteps of Prophet Abraham when he saw in his dreams that he slaughtered his son Ishmael and Abraham dreams were messages from God but God was only testing his faith so when he was about to sacrifice his son his knife wouldn't cut and God told him he passed the test of faith and instead he gave him 2 Sheep from heaven. Hajj and all its rituals go back to Abraham to relive his absolute faith moments and one of those rituals is sacrificing a sheep in the name of God and give thid of its meat to the poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom