What's new

Average Salary Per Month

Pakistani-nationalist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello PDF members) In this thread Please share the average monthly salary in your respective country.
Also mention how comfortably you or other people live in that monthly salary?
This question is interesting for me because average salary tells us about some important things like Living standards,Inflation rate,Consumer price index and the economic well being of a country.
Thanks)

There are 2 rules in every country.....

Rule 1) Do not ask a man his salary.....

Rule 2) Do not ask a lady her age......
If you have read my thread carefully then you should know i am not asking your salary ,i am just asking average salary in your country and how people live in that salary.

If you have read my thread carefully then you should know i am not asking your salary ,i am just asking average salary in your country and how people live in that salary.

How are you proposing to collect this data?????? I am working in a company which gives the lowest salary of 1 lakh rupee for the lower level employee and 1.7 crore to a Ceo.... How to take an average???? My friend who works in same industry and in 3 grades higher than me gets the same salary of mine..... Now what???

How are you proposing to collect this data?????? I am working in a company which gives the lowest salary of 1 lakh rupee for the lower level employee and 1.7 crore to a Ceo.... How to take an average???? My friend who works in same industry and in 3 grades higher than me gets the same salary of mine..... Now what???
I am just interested in knowing the money which an average person in his or her country gets per month not some industry etc in which he works .
Well 1 lakh indian rupess is a lot of money in india i think .Seems like you live comfortably.

Simple maths...(100,000 + 1.7 crore) ÷ 2 = average salary! :jester::lol:
Wow in which indian institution have you learnt such economical statistics ? :lol:

Both will not exceed 20 ;-)[/quot
I am just interested in knowing the money which an average person in his or her country gets per month not some industry etc in which he works .
Well 1 lakh indian rupess is a lot of money in india i think .Seems like you live comfortably.

Wow in which indian institution have you learnt such economical statistics ? :lol:

I said on an year... that will come to 8 thousand a month ...

My annual Package is more than 15 but that comes with some years of exp..Av Freshers will get around 3-4 Lac per annum.
it depends upon the Field you re into. Over & above, Professional Certifications act as a major catalyst in the boon of Package.
(Like in Net-Sec, do CCIE R&S or SP or Security or JNCIE or CISSP etc etc)

Hello PDF members) In this thread Please share the average monthly salary in your respective country.
Also mention how comfortably you or other people live in that monthly salary?
This question is interesting for me because average salary tells us about some important things like Living standards,Inflation rate,Consumer price index and the economic well being of a country.
Thanks)

Perhaps you should have specified a field in which people earn that average salary.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom