What's new

Avalanche traps about 150 Pakistani soldiers

Guys, its a good occasion for any educated person to realize, that the americans or west are not bad/wrong always. See they have come to help us today. They helped us in 2005 (chinooks etc). Our shameless media just keeps on portraying one side of coin
Yes! American agents are very nice and helpful , they helped us with Raymond Davis plus Mark Dehaven....They are obviously trying to help us get rid of our Nucklear programme plus many many things...they helping us getting rid of our population through drone strikes and ....Indeed they are excellent pplz on earth.....They are also helping us to get rid of Balauchistan province *** well through Balauch libration Army....what great pplz are they I guess......:)

Nawaz Sharif to visit Siachen soon - PakTribune
1126_nawaz_sharif1.jpg

LAHORE: Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (N) President Nawaz Shairf will visit Siachen in next few days.

In a statement, the PML-N chief said the whole country is praying for lives of soldiers.

He highly appreciated soldiers of Pak Army and their bravery. The PML-N spokesperson told media the Nawaz Sharif will hold talks with India to resolve issues between the two countries.

Nothing more then a Political Showoff , I just hope people will Stop using the Sacrifices of their for their own personal Agenda .
Only thing i have to say to Him is .

Sharam tu tum ko magar nahi aati,.

Yes! American agents are very nice and helpful , they helped us with Raymond Davis plus Mark Dehaven....They are obviously trying to help us get rid of our Nucklear programme plus many many things...they helping us getting rid of our population through drone strikes and ....Indeed they are excellent pplz on earth.....They are also helping us to get rid of Balauchistan province *** well through Balauch libration Army....what great pplz are they I guess......:)

Akbar Bugti, several TTP workers, Zardari, Gilani, Nawaz are Pakistani's and they are neither nice nor helpful. The world contains both good and bad people. Lets not forget Raun Paul.

Nothing more then a Political Showoff , I just hope people will Stop using the Sacrifices of their for their own personal Agenda .
Only thing i have to say to Him is .

Sharam tu tum ko magar nahi aati,.

:)...Must say we all are same...Yesterday people were going lengths in supporting a similar move by Imran Khan...Anyhow all these politicians are nothing but pigs...may god save the men

media woke up finally...
ARY doing live transmission on the incident and taking live calls... too late ...isnt it ?

Many of you may have thought that I was being unreasonable when I suggested that it may be better to cordon off the whole area and declare it a permanent memorial for those lost. However, as the events are showing, it will not be easy to do otherwise.

I wish the recovery efforts every success for the hard work being put in by the dedicated personnel.

right now the men working inside the tunnel are also risking their lives... thoughts and prayers that no other incident takes place. Amen.

AqgKnFQCMAAM5M_.jpg

AqgLMlSCAAArR86.jpg

media woke up finally...
ARY doing live transmission on the incident and taking live calls... too late ...isnt it ?

This is a wrong thread for this reply but:

They probably got a little bored with the usual news. This is about the news channel

As for the non-news channel known as "family entrainment channel" they are being Indianized in every sense at a fast pace.

No foul play by Indians at Gayari | The Nation

RAWALPINDI – The military has dispelled the reports of foul play from Indian side concerning the last week’s deadly avalanche and established new 6 NLI Battalion headquarter on account of the destruction of the previous one in the large-scale natural calamity.
“There’s definitely an environmental issue due to the large number of troops on the other side in Siachen but I cannot speculate if this has anything to do with the burial of our men in avalanche.” Director General Military Operations (MO) Major General Ishfaq Nadeem said responding to a query at a press briefing on the rescue operation in Gayari jointly addressed by the DG MO, DG Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Athar Abbas and DG South Asia Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Zehra Akbari.

Zehra Akbari said Indo-Pak agreement on Siachen signed between Benazir Bhutto and Rajiv Gandhi, the then prime ministers in the two countries back in 1989, required implementation for the resolution of the issue. “We are of the view that this agreement should be implemented for the settlement of Siachen dispute.”

Weather is better on the 9th day and many more personnel and foreign teams arrive on Disaster location...Personnel involved now 500+

right now the men working inside the tunnel are also risking their lives... thoughts and prayers that no other incident takes place. Amen.

AqgKnFQCMAAM5M_.jpg

Oh my God...That is a really really small hole, not a tunnel, a hole!

You need bravery to go in there!

Many of you may have thought that I was being unreasonable when I suggested that it may be better to cordon off the whole area and declare it a permanent memorial for those lost. However, as the events are showing, it will not be easy to do otherwise.

I wish the recovery efforts every success for the hard work being put in by the dedicated personnel.

I hear what you are saying and you have a point - i think its a necesity for the respect of the lost ones and their families that everything humanly possible is done to get to the lost ones and give them the honor those bodies deserve.
Without doubt at the end of this traumatic experience some permenant memorial plaque with perhaps their details could be an idea.
The tunnel shows us the sheer intensity and difficulty these guys are having to reach the heart of the area.

I hear what you are saying and you have a point - i think its a necesity for the respect of the lost ones and their families that everything humanly possible is done to get to the lost ones and give them the honor those bodies deserve.
Without doubt at the end of this traumatic experience some permenant memorial plaque with perhaps their details could be an idea.
The tunnel shows us the sheer intensity and difficulty these guys are having to reach the heart of the area.

I understand your point of view perfectly well too; it is just that the rescuers themselves are at great risk, and I fear another tragedy given the instability of the environment. Also, the longer it takes, the more it can be argued that the peace of those interred in that avalanche is being disturbed.

A memorial and remembrance ceremony can come later.

Just had a word with a gentleman from the ISPR.

The rescue and recovery operation is in full swing but sadly no developments of any kind to disclose.

Back
Top Bottom