What's new

Australian sentenced to 500 lashes in Saudi Arabia for blasphemy

The Saudi Qazis are selected after carefully scrutinizing the man's character. So far there have never been a report of miscarriage of justice in a Saudi court who are beyond approach. An accused gets far greater opportunities to defend himself than in the courts following the English Common Law. And there is no hassle of paying this charge or that. It can be said for certain that the man sentenced had deserved it. Hope Saudis withstand external pressures and deliver the sentence.

A wahabi trying to create fights among Muslims what a surprise CaPtAiN_pLaNeT he Isnt Nuts he is a Wahabi.

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

They don't Belive in God they Belive they are god.

The Takfiri Super Shia Cheets in da hooouuuuse. What up.

Even if you hate the companions of the prophet more then you hate Satan himself, why on earth would you go to the holiest city during Hajj and start saying that?
That is just plain stupid, it is liking running into a burning house with gasoline, and that guy deserves the punishment he gets.

The same reason people support a religion that advocates burning widows at the funeral pyre of their husbands.

In that both are propaganda pieces and not part of the religion.
The holy books in Hindu do not advocate this practice of SATI, it was a costom in some sections of Hindus and is outdated based on the changes in time.
But look at you, we move a step forward to realize that God is in every man, women and child. but you are going backwards to punish cruelly a 45 year old man with back problems to be whiped 500 times.

Right now i am cursing the companions of the great saint to get this man into trouble.
Because I curse them, they are not going to loose their holiness, neither they care of what i or others say about them as they are dead, even alive they will not care as they are holi and mans comments does not afect them.

532738-mansor-almaribe.jpg

Mr Almaribe arrived in Australia in 1999 from Iraq as a refugee and brought his family over 2006.

Mr Almaribe is a Shi'ite. Saudi Arabia is 95 per cent Sunni Muslim.

You guys are acting in a rush!!!! It is a time where we don't need to judge others. See the problem of Sunni Shia and other has being coming after the death of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), we keep arguing and judging other since then and now see where we see ourselves. Some one of us getting excited when some devil country hit a brother Muslim country. We are at a situation where we can hardly hold the enemies of Islam alone and yet we are fighting each other. This is just because of our ignorance and hatred.

Why would a guy go to Medina for pilgrimage for insulting Prophet? I don't know the fact and it is the media that says he insult. I don't judge on victim but every time I came across this website I never miss arguing and fighting between Muslim. If the guys who insult you calling wahabi is blah blah it doesn't mean a shia hate wahabi or sunni or what ever and insulting prophet's companions, it is just because of his ignorance,

I call myself a Muslim but I don't pray regularly, tell lies, disobey and upset my family, do bad things but this doesn't mean Muslim is bad.

So I suggest please avoid these argument and hating each other. I have seen alot of unnecessary argument among many of us Muslim on this forum alone. Please stop it and avoid commenting of flammable stories.

On a personal note: When I was young (10 to 16 yrs old) I also insult some of Prophet's companions but Now I am 23 and completely different, All I want unity and I am extremely happy when I see all Muslim brothers and sisters are hand in hands, (even I find tears in my eyes).

Back
Top Bottom