What's new

Australian harassed in Bengaluru over tattoo

It is perfectly within rights. The people got the police informed. The police requested the people to apologize to put the matter to an end. They may not have known the significance of the tattoo. This is not harassment. At all.
Offcource, only if u become the victim you will understand what is harassment and what is not.

Dont insult others belief or religion in the name of freedom .You shouldnt insult Gods of Hindus/Christians/Muslims/Jews/Buddhists .
That is not fair .

Mubaraka...Mubaraka...

Masha Allah... Khush kar diya...

Chalo milkar Nalli Nihari aur Paaya khaate hain..
Bhai,what happened to you!!Why are you supporting these Australian turds when the fact is that one of their compatriots have deliberately insulted our Goddess by carving a tattoo of her image on his shin and then displaying it openly and that too in the middle of the Durga puja!!We would have condemned him if he had done the same thing regarding the image of Lord Christ because he is doing all these to insult a certain faith!!

Offcource, only if u become the victim you will understand what is harassment and what is not.

If you do that in conservative European states or GCC ,situations would be far worse .
People should respect others belief.

But you yourself claimed you are Omar.. I thought you have done khatna on your lil weiner.

Piss off??

Aww.... you and your love for piss.... (gomata piss i mean)
Bhai,what is this:hitwall:!!I thought you were someone who respected all other faiths and beliefs:tsk:

If you do that in conservative European states or GCC ,situations would be far worse .
People should respect others belief.

That guy didn't even had any idea regarding the godess..all he did was tattoing some picture he found interesting. As a Keralite, u have any idea how this godess look like? I never heard of this name and this mistake can happen to any one of us..

That guy didn't even had any idea regarding the godess..all he did was tattoing some picture he found interesting. As a Keralite, u have any idea how this godess look like? I never heard of this name and this mistake can happen to any one of us..

In Kerala we call them as Adi Parashakti.
The people didnt hurt them but call the police .If this guy would be in GCC he would think twice before tattoo an Arab picture in his leg.
He thought he can do whatever he want in this nation .One of our biggest failure .

Disagree, that guy had tattooed a Goddess on his shin, i.e foot. This is Durga Pooja time. This will not be taken kindly anywhere in the country. In fact if a Hindu or Muslim tattooed Virgin Mary on his shin and went to Alabama during Christmas, he is likely to get shot. If the tattoo had been on back or hand, no one would have bothered.
Obviously you have never been to Alabama. Do you even know where it is??
Stupidity and idiocy! Oh, what has become of my beloved cosmopolitan city of pubs!??

We would have condemned him if he had done the same thing regarding the image of Lord Christ because he is doing all these to insult a certain faith!!
Do condemn all these people with tattoos of the good Lord Jesus on their legs and feet and whereever else!!
Images

Which is why he said sorry and moved on. Only the 'seculars' are hanging on to the low hanging fruit that they think remains.

Back
Top Bottom