What's new

Australia v Pakistan, World T20, Group 2, Mirpur

Raja.Pakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Let leave Indian kids and their silly celebration behind and concentrate on new fresh match between Pakistan and Australia :D

Mercurial Pakistan after its loss to India is up again and now will face Australia. Pakistan desperately needs a win otherwise their race to semi-final can be halted. Australia come into the World T20 with series win over England and South Africa, they are a confident unit playing excelling cricket.

Pakistan succumbed to pressure against India and played reckless cricket. They looked out of sorts with their batting. Pakistan has always come back strong and they deliver when chips are down. If Pakistan stun Australia tomorrow don’t be surprised, this is how they play their cricket, exhilarating one day and dejected the other day.

Australia led by George Bailey are strong contenders for the title but that is a long way to go and for now will be confronted to overcome Pakistan spin, which has caused snags for them in the past. Even Bailey believes that Pakistan houses some of the best spinners in world but, he is equally confident of his team’s world class batting to come good. Australia will miss services of Allrounder James Faulkner as he has been ruled out due to injury. It will be interesting to see if Australia play young spinner James Muirhead or go with extra seamer.

Australia and Pakistan have played 11 T20I matches against each other, Pakistan has won six games and Australia four, with one match ended in a tie which Pakistan won the super over.

Impact Players: David Warner if he gets going there is no stopping him, he clears the fence umpteen timesand damages the opposition early on. For Pakistan Saed Ajmal, they call him the magician with the ball and he definitely is one, in a low scoring game against India he was a standout bowler from Pakistan side. He has taken 18 wickets against Australia with a strike rate of 12.7 in 10 matches.

Weak Link: Australia’s deficient batting against spin can let them down and when opposition has best spinners in their ranks the going gets tough for them. Batting has been low key area for Pakistan and this delinquent has been there since ages, individually they look artistic with bat in hand, but time and again when it comes to collective effort they fail to deliver.

Squads:

Australia: George Bailey (capt), Aaron Finch (vice-capt), Daniel Christian, Nathan Coulter-Nile, James Faulkner, Shane Watson, David Warner, Glenn Maxwell, James Muirhead, Mitchell Starc, Brad Haddin (wk), Cameron White, Doug Bollinger, Brad Hodge, Brad Hogg.

Pakistan: Mohammad Hafeez (capt), Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik, Saeed Ajmal, Umar Gul, Sharjeel Khan, Sohaib Maqsood, Junaid Khan, Bilawal Bhatti, Sohail Tanwir, Umar Akmal, Zulfiqar Babar, Mohammad Talha, Kamran Akmal, Ahmed Shehzad.

Australia wud batter Pakistan. Mind my words. :coffee:
let see..you cannot predict anything for Pakistan

but what you reckon how WI will treat Indian bowler? :coffee:

App ka tu confidence over confidence bun chuka ho ga ek match jeet kar :D

Some basic flaws in ur assumption.

1. Pakistan is mercurial but Australians arent. They are in super form in T20s with all their players having IPL experience and subcontinent understanding. So this advantage no more.

2. Its gonna be an interesting match.

3. MS. Dhoni and overconfidence dont go together. Its subcontinent conditions and MS. Dhoni back. Its a deadly combination.

Toss will be great factor. If Pakistani lose the toss they will lose badly, If they win the toss then they might go till the end. Same case happened with last 2 matches against India.

Bhai sachi baat to ye hai INDIA or PAKISTAN me koi cup jeetey ya na jeetey . . apas ke match me haar jeet jyada maayne rakhti hai :)

so humne aadha cup to already jeet liya :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Some basic flaws in ur assumption.

1. Pakistan is mercurial but Australians arent. They are in super form in T20s with all their players having IPL experience and subcontinent understanding. So this advantage no more.

2. Its gonna be an interesting match.

3. MS. Dhoni and overconfidence dont go together. Its subcontinent conditions and MS. Dhoni back. Its a deadly combination.

Toss will be great factor. If Pakistani lose the toss they will lose badly, If they win the toss then they might go till the end. Same case happened with last 2 matches against India.

IPL experience dont count. India has more IPL experience than any other team but they cannot even reach in semi final in last three t20 word cup while pakistani who has less ipl experience than any other team won it once, was finalist once and two times semi finalist. Most successful and consistence team in t20 world cup. Overall record of t20 matches between Australia and Pakistan also favour Pakistan..7:4..I am not saying Pakistan will win this easily or cannot lose because no one can say anything with guarantee but Pakistani team cannot be taken easily as well . They can beat any team on their day if they handle pressure and play their natural game. I agree toss play important role on Bangladeshi pitches

Bhai sachi baat to ye hai INDIA or PAKISTAN me koi cup jeetey ya na jeetey . . apas ke match me haar jeet jyada maayne rakhti hai :)

so humne aadha cup to already jeet liya :tongue::tongue::tongue:
Only kids have such thinking. I want Pakistan to win the cup even if if we get this after losing to india every time... Just winning against one team is not the criteria of excellence and just losing against one team or one match is not criteria of failure either

Only kids have such thinking. I want Pakistan to win the cup even if if we get this after losing to india every time... Just winning against one team is not the criteria of excellence and just losing against one team or one match is not criteria of failure either

Oi, adhe cup ki baat ki hai maine :mad::mad::mad:

my ideal team for this match would be
shezad, sharjeel, akmal, akmal, maqsood, hafeez,malik, tanvir, babar, ajmal,junaid.
there is no way that we would lose if we have this team 100 percent garuntee

my ideal team for this match would be
shezad, sharjeel, akmal, akmal, maqsood, hafeez,malik, tanvir, babar, ajmal,junaid.
there is no way that we would lose if we have this team 100 percent garuntee

Maaf karo gujjar baba tanvir ko lane k batein na karoo aur akmal two times..itni muhabbat akmal sey?

Maaf karo gujjar baba tanvir ko lane k batein na karoo aur akmal two times..itni muhabbat akmal sey?
kamran akmal, and umar akmal raja sahib.
tanvir is awesome during the power play and the last overs.
he is a way better option then bilawal bhatti.

kamran akmal, and umar akmal raja sahib.
tanvir is awesome during the power play and the last overs.
he is a way better option then bilawal bhatti.
Gul went for more runs than bhatti..have you seen the yorker of bhatti to yuvraj singh :D

182159.jpg

he also bat better than Tnavir..tanvir saab give plenty of runs and also dont bats at time when we need . Anwar ali was better option but we never tired of tanvir

Back
Top Bottom