What's new

Australia v Pakistan, World T20, Group 2, Mirpur

Gul went for more runs than bhatti..have you seen the yorker of bhatti to yubraj singh :D

182159.jpg

he also bat better than Tnavir..tanvir saab give plenty of runs and also dont bats at time when we need . Anwar ali was better option but we never tired of tanvir
that was just a bad shot by yuvraj, Gul is done and over with, he can't seem to bowl a yorker at all.
soahil tanvir is the best option to replace bhatti trust me.
and bring in zulfiqar babar instead of gul
and bring back sharjeel khan instead of afridi.
afiridi is just not reliable especially for a match that is going to make or break us.

Let leave Indian kids and their silly celebration behind and concentrate on new fresh match between Pakistan and Australia :D
You are calllimg us silly?? if we are silly then what Pakistanis are who bombarded more than 20 threads after there win in Asia cup??? :lol:

You are calllimg us silly?? if we are silly then what Pakistanis are who bombarded more than 20 threads after there win in Asia cup??? :lol:
tbh I'm not ok with loss of our team against india
i want najam sethi held accountable for this

tbh I'm not ok with loss of our team against india
i want najam sethi held accountable for this
What it has to do with what i said?? and what is tbh???

And last but not the least i dont care about cricket.

Australia will wipe the grounds with Pakistan Team .

Anyways ,

Best of Luck Pakistan !!

well my best wishes for Pakistan. it seems Pakistan won 6 matches against Australia out of 11 that's a good record against Australia. I'm waiting to see Ajmal's bowling man.... all the best.

9.30 GMT
14.30 PST

I never called you silly ..i called your method of celebration as silly :lol:
What celebration??,Do you see us bombarding 20 of threads and posting irrelevant videos and cartoons??
Do you see us terming a small win a "Historic win" against Pakistan??

Maxwell and brad hodge r the key..

Australian r exceptional fielders and they never give up...
no its david warner who is the key player here..he is in good form

What celebration??,Do you see us bombarding 20 of threads and posting irrelevant videos and cartoons??
Do you see us terming a small win a "Historic win" against Pakistan??
I see plenty of same stuff in one thread and mind you its Pakistan defence forum

Back
Top Bottom