What's new

Australia and New Zealand warn China against Vanuatu base

Mainland Han nationalism is quite disturbing. It is the product of several millenniums of indoctrination that the Han are the most superior and sophisticated race on the planet. Nowadays, the propaganda engine has permeated all aspects of Chinese society. The Han will simply not tolerate any perceived injustices toward their race and will certainly denounce it as blasphemy. To make matters worse, the Mainland media is incapable of disseminating objective, multifaceted facts, such as reporting that Australia made it clear it was not targeting Chinese people because of their race.ignoring certain key facts seems to be a common tactic for how the Han and CCP construct their realities.

The base is a fake news at the very begining

Show me how this is fake news?

Why are the Chines so defence about Australia and NZ not wanting China interfering in our backyard?

China got caught out trying to influence Australian politics and decision making.

Now they are paying the price Australians are not like Sir. Lanka or Pakistan who lick Chinese *** holes.

Why are you even trying to be funny on this subject?
Just awkward...

They like to divert attention that's how the Communist work best.

Like you said decades of indoctrination, lies, brainwashing etc takes its toll.

Last edited:

Why are the Chines so defence about Australia and NZ not wanting China interfering in our backyard?

China got caught out trying to influence Australian politics and decision making.

Now they are paying the price Australians are not like Sir. Lanka or Pakistan who lick Chinese *** holes.
that area is not an important trading route for China and has no important interest in surrounding area for China to defend and we dont care that much about you as you thought. building a military base there makes no sense for China and it will be at the bottom of priority list.

that area is not an important trading route for China and has no important interest in surrounding area for China to defend and we dont care that much about you as you thought. building a military base there makes no sense for China and it will be at the bottom of priority list.

actually, Australian-Southern ocean routes are vital for shipping transit from Eastern Pacific (Canada-USA-South America) to Eastern Pacific. There are only 2 routes that allow such transit with navigational aide, one is by Australia-Papua New Guinea thru the Solomon Islands (Or you can round Southern Australia and come out from Eastern Indian Ocean thru Freemantle) or the Northern Route which is pass thru Alaska, Vladivostok and into Japan Sea and went thru Nagasaki. No shipping will actually transit thru the middle of the ocean and directly across the pacific (straight line from Hawaii to Philippine to China)

If the Australia-PNG route was cut off, basically supply from South/Central America will be cut off. That's vital mineral and fruit/food products. That is the reason why Japan want to take control that south down to PNG during WW2.

A base in Fiji/Vanuatu would interdict shipping going thru the Southern Trade route (or the Antarctica route). And would you think which one would be easier for China to start with? Northern Route where you can ask for a base in Japan? Or Southern Route where you can ask for a base in PNG/Fiji/Vanuatu?

Depending on whether or not Chinese sees import/export to Central and South America important. If that is important. THe the southern pacific trade route is important.

Mainland Han nationalism is quite disturbing. It is the product of several millenniums of indoctrination that the Han are the most superior and sophisticated race on the planet. Nowadays, the propaganda engine has permeated all aspects of Chinese society. The Han will simply not tolerate any perceived injustices toward their race and will certainly denounce it as blasphemy. To make matters worse, the Mainland media is incapable of disseminating objective, multifaceted facts, such as reporting that Australia made it clear it was not targeting Chinese people because of their race.ignoring certain key facts seems to be a common tactic for how the Han and CCP construct their realities.

What will you do when Kurdish folks, along with millions of Arabs, eventually outbreed you? Your title as a Turk is already questionable, but, by then, especially under the force of your now Islamist ummah-type government that even hates Turkish in the "Turkish Republic," you will be nothing Turk except a fake title.

Will Turkey people plunge in another 40 years of ethnic war? Will you carry out another ethnic cleansing? But how would that be possible even your president's Turkishness is questioned?

Fake news. It has been denied by both sides. Of course, in passing, during a press conference upon a question by a reporter, Indian friend.

That's too small of an incident to take seriously and make a big statement. China's hands are already full.

If it were Trump, of course, Twitter jihad would make it another major global crisis.

Nonetheless, "money talks, you walk," Indian friend.

Aussie media can look at this picture below and ponder.

vanug_0.JPG

actually, Australian-Southern ocean routes are vital for shipping transit from Eastern Pacific (Canada-USA-South America) to Eastern Pacific. There are only 2 routes that allow such transit with navigational aide, one is by Australia-Papua New Guinea thru the Solomon Islands (Or you can round Southern Australia and come out from Eastern Indian Ocean thru Freemantle) or the Northern Route which is pass thru Alaska, Vladivostok and into Japan Sea and went thru Nagasaki. No shipping will actually transit thru the middle of the ocean and directly across the pacific (straight line from Hawaii to Philippine to China)

If the Australia-PNG route was cut off, basically supply from South/Central America will be cut off. That's vital mineral and fruit/food products. That is the reason why Japan want to take control that south down to PNG during WW2.

A base in Fiji/Vanuatu would interdict shipping going thru the Southern Trade route (or the Antarctica route). And would you think which one would be easier for China to start with? Northern Route where you can ask for a base in Japan? Or Southern Route where you can ask for a base in PNG/Fiji/Vanuatu?

Depending on whether or not Chinese sees import/export to Central and South America important. If that is important. THe the southern pacific trade route is important.
The route itself is important as you rightly pointed out, but not so important to China. in 2014, the total trading volume between China and the whole Latin America is about only USD 250 billion, accounting for 5% of China's total in that year. so it will be at the bottom of priority list for China....the priority i think is still the indian ocean route. seeking to cut off the trade route is beyond China's capability for the foreseeable future and i really doubt China will even consider that at present.
Btw, to build a military base in a foreign country is a big desision to make. and i think it will be calculated and well thought-out. all factors including those who may oppose to it will be taken into consideration in the first place. the way China denied the possibility outright at the beginning is not logical, if it had really considered the option carefully and then decied to make the move..

What will you do when Kurdish folks, along with millions of Arabs, eventually outbreed you? Your title as a Turk is already questionable, but, by then, especially under the force of your now Islamist ummah-type government that even hates Turkish in the "Turkish Republic," you will be nothing Turk except a fake title.

Will Turkey people plunge in another 40 years of ethnic war? Will you carry out another ethnic cleansing? But how would that be possible even your president's Turkishness is questioned?

The China you know today Zhongguo did not existed until 1911. All the dynasties before that are ruled by emperors, which half of them are not even Han Chinese. One can say the Mongols eliminated China already. And Manchus did it in Qing.

The CCP itself is not founded by Chinese , it’s founded by Russian agents and formerly the Chinese Soviet party, one might even argue its a colony by Soviet regime to this day.

Which is why the CCP are so desperate to associate themselves with Chinese culture, because they started as Soviet spies.

The route itself is important as you rightly pointed out, but not so important to China. in 2014, the total trading volume between China and the whole Latin America is about only USD 250 billion, accounting for 5% of China's total in that year. so it will be at the bottom of priority list for China....the priority i think is still the indian ocean route. seeking to cut off the trade route is beyond China's capability for the foreseeable future and i really doubt China will even consider that at present.

It's actually quite important, but you need to think ahead instead of immediate consequence.

The trade link does not just serve South America, but if you look at the tradition trade route from Africa or the Med, you will know going by the pacific route is shorter than going all the way around the cape of good hope then into Indian Ocean then into South China Sea and into China.

Maybe Chinese trade with South American country were not big enough to warrant a focus on the trade route, but you also want to have at least partial control of one of the major trade route in the world, that is the reason why Chinese Company buy the right to Panama Canal even tho Chinese Trade to the region is minimal.

Btw, to build a military base in a foreign country is a big desision to make. and i think it will be calculated and well thought-out. all factors including those who may oppose to it will be taken into consideration in the first place. the way China denied the possibility outright at the beginning is not logical, if it had really considered the option carefully and then decied to make the move..

The problem, as I can see and as I explained is that a base that far off from China is more of a burden than a blessing. China does not have any substantial regional influence in the area, or the immediate area as well, Indonesia is neutral, Singapore is pro America, Australia is Pro-America, and New Zealand is nature to pro-America. The problem is that if a base like this happen in the middle of Southern Pacific, the sheer volume of support in need to make the forward operation available will strain a lot of resource from China, because you can either support it all the way from China, or depend on the country in the Area of Operation to support that base.

Which in time of war, unless all those country in the Area of Operation stayed friendly or neutral toward China, that base would basically the first to fall just like Guam did to the America at the onset of WW2.

The China you know today Zhongguo did not existed until 1911. All the dynasties before that are ruled by emperors, which half of them are not even Han Chinese. One can say the Mongols eliminated China already. And Manchus did it in Qing.

The CCP itself is not founded by Chinese , it’s founded by Russian agents and formerly the Chinese Soviet party, one might even argue its a colony by Soviet regime to this day.

Which is why the CCP are so desperate to associate themselves with Chinese culture, because they started as Soviet spies.

lol, better stop banging your head to the floor, that ain't make you smarter.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The problem, as I can see and as I explained is that a base that far off from China is more of a burden than a blessing. China does not have any substantial regional influence in the area, or the immediate area as well, Indonesia is neutral, Singapore is pro America, Australia is Pro-America, and New Zealand is nature to pro-America. The problem is that if a base like this happen in the middle of Southern Pacific, the sheer volume of support in need to make the forward operation available will strain a lot of resource from China, because you can either support it all the way from China, or depend on the country in the Area of Operation to support that base.

Which in time of war, unless all those country in the Area of Operation stayed friendly or neutral toward China, that base would basically the first to fall just like Guam did to the America at the onset of WW2.
that is part of the reason i say the base makes no sense to China at present

that is part of the reason i say the base makes no sense to China at present

I am actually agreeing on what you said, but I still do think South Pacific route are important for any country, China included.

China be like; catch me if you can..
It remains undeterred.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom