What's new

Australia and New Zealand warn China against Vanuatu base

LOL you tell me to research, but go on to claim that Pakistan is an ally of the US LMAO Even an ant knows that both are enemies.

Bro, it is better for you not to pretend like the world is deaf, dumb and blind. We know what goes on. Just because you live on the other side doesn't mean we don't know what is happening.

Just let Vanuatu decide its own matters. They don't need dictation from Australia and New Zealand.

lol, would US sell Viper Cobra to Pakistan if the American think they were enemy, or if Pakistan accept the aircraft if US were their enemy? look like you are the one that deaf, dumb and blinded, I suggest you to go see a doctor. Just because you don't like America, that does not mean your country don't like America.

AND LOL, you have absolutely no idea how this part of the world work, if you don't know what the aussie did to Fiji government in the past and what CAN THEY DO to Fiji government in the future, that probably because you know nothing about the situation in the southern ocean, but who can blame you? When you are in special need, you tend to be loopy during the day.

Au and nz is a vassal state of US regime

No surprises there.

And no surprise to your response from a Chinese wannabe in Malaysia lol

I would rather be a vassal than a wannabe. That's trying too hard lol.

These Aussies are silly, Vanuatu is an independent country.

If Australia can patrol in SCS, we can monitor them in their doorway.

A direct and clear message to warn Aussie: don't get cocky.

lol, would US sell Viper Cobra to Pakistan if the American think they were enemy, or if Pakistan accept the aircraft if US were their enemy? look like you are the one that deaf, dumb and blinded, I suggest you to go see a doctor. Just because you don't like America, that does not mean your country don't like America.

AND LOL, you have absolutely no idea how this part of the world work, if you don't know what the aussie did to Fiji government in the past and what CAN THEY DO to Fiji government in the future, that probably because you know nothing about the situation in the southern ocean, but who can blame you? When you are in special need, you tend to be loopy during the day.

LOL Only a fool would pretend that the US and Pakistan are on good terms. Ask the US president who Tweeted not so long ago how good Pakistan US relations are LOL

Pakistan doesn't belong in the US camp. Wake up buddy. It is not about me liking or disliking the US. The enmity is established.

The only reason why Pakistan received the Cobra is because despite US dislike for Pakistan they require our services in Afghanistan. You know this so stop acting like you know nothing.

LOL Like I said. Just leave it up to the nations to decide for themselves. Fiji and Vanuatu don't need Aussie or Kiwi advice.

Last edited:

Is there a problem with who i support?
Where is the freedom? american warmonger wannabe.

LoL, au is run by murica not aussies.
Grow a pair of gonads.

Is there a problem with who i support?
Where is the freedom? american warmonger wannabe.

LoL, au is run by murica not aussies.
Grow a pair of gonads.

I don't have a problem what you support, but you have a problem what Australia support, which is, to be honest, quite strange. So when people question your allegiance, it's okay for you to put up Chinese Flag even you are an Malaysian, but when an Australian play out an American flag, and you have a problem lol? Hypocrite much?
'
LOL Only a fool would pretend that the US and Pakistan are on good terms. Ask the US president who Tweeted not so long ago how good Pakistan US relations are LOL

Pakistan doesn't belong in the US camp. Wake up buddy. It is not about me liking or disliking the US. The enmity is established.

The only reason why Pakistan received the Cobra is because despite US dislike for Pakistan they require our services in Afghanistan. You know this so stop acting like you know nothing.

LOL Like I said. Just leave it up to the nations to decide for themselves. Fiji and Vanuatu don't need Aussie or Kiwi advice.

lol, US wrap up major operation in Afghanistan in 2015, now only a skeleton support staff left in country, what we still need Pakistan for in 2018, the year you get the Viper?

I don't care you think America is shit and you hate America, you are not the only one, even American sometime hate America. But its funny how you project your view in an international standpoint. And your view is of caveman like yet, you fail to comprehend basic fact such as US still on good term with Pakistan and Pakistani still flock to the US.

Just because you hate America, that does not mean shit, it only mean you hate America. You may want to see a Pakistan Government hate America, but to be sure buddy. You ain't having that. At least for now.

And again, educate yourself before you speak, especially to stuff that you know nothing of. Fiji and Vanuatu need Aussie more than China when the country main industry is tourism and 90% of tourist to those country are Australian and Kiwi. Of the last 5 coup in Fiji (The last one is of 2009), it was the Australian and Kiwis assert pressure and sway the country in to where we wanted. It was not the America, not the Chinese.

I don't have a problem what you support, but you have a problem what Australia support, which is, to be honest, quite strange. So when people question your allegiance, it's okay for you to put up Chinese Flag even you are an Malaysian, but when an Australian play out an American flag, and you have a problem lol? Hypocrite much?
'
Australia does not enjoy good relations with its closest neighbours like Indonesia and Malaysia while the rest are too small so definitely they will support China against Australian hegemony.

lol, that show you know jack shit about ozzie and kiwis....

if you compare which continent has the minimum number of US installation, that have to be in Oceania.

We (Speaking as an Australia) like South Pacific the way it is, we don't want any more base in the region. 2 is more than enough.

It's only one more base. You'll get used to it. No need for so much drama.

'

lol, US wrap up major operation in Afghanistan in 2015, now only a skeleton support staff left in country, what we still need Pakistan for in 2018, the year you get the Viper?

I don't care you think America is shit and you hate America, you are not the only one, even American sometime hate America. But its funny how you project your view in an international standpoint. And your view is of caveman like yet, you fail to comprehend basic fact such as US still on good term with Pakistan and Pakistani still flock to the US.

Just because you hate America, that does not mean shit, it only mean you hate America. You may want to see a Pakistan Government hate America, but to be sure buddy. You ain't having that. At least for now.

And again, educate yourself before you speak, especially to stuff that you know nothing of. Fiji and Vanuatu need Aussie more than China when the country main industry is tourism and 90% of tourist to those country are Australian and Kiwi. Of the last 5 coup in Fiji (The last one is of 2009), it was the Australian and Kiwis assert pressure and sway the country in to where we wanted. It was not the America, not the Chinese.
'

Is it any wonder why democratic countries like malaysia leans towards china?

US regime where ever they go death and destruction trails.h China builds infra n trade, choice is so simple.

U have your opinion, i have mine and i think they are better off collaborating with china, money talks. Oh all knows well what happened to aus natives.

If not mistaken US did stage a coup or attempted to on AU, weird your affinity towards them.

Now u too can fly your indian flag.

Australia does not enjoy good relations with its closest neighbours like Indonesia and Malaysia while the rest are too small so definitely they will support China against Australian hegemony.

first of all, both Indonesia and Malaysia are not in our region. And we do have a good relationship with both country.

Other region will not support China because China is too far and Australia are too close to them, kind of like Bahamas will support China against US Hegemony, plus those country basically live on subsistence from Australia.

We are too isolated to the world, in a 1970 report it stated that if the world is being destroyed by nuclear war, Australia will be spared along with the whole Oceania, as long as we do not take side and ended up having bomb directed at our soil. And we have total control to smaller island around, and that is why we don't want any militarization in the area.

Is it any wonder why democratic countries like malaysia leans towards china?

US regime where ever they go death and destruction trails.h China builds infra n trade, choice is so simple.

U have your opinion, i have mine and i think they are better off collaborating with china, money talks. Oh all knows well what happened to aus natives.

If not mistaken US did stage a coup or attempted to on AU, weird your affinity towards them.

Now u too can fly your indian flag.

First of all, I am not the one that started this. You are, so, you have a problem with Australian being leaning to America, we do, yes, but not as you said a "Vassal" state. Along with everywhere in the world, we are infkuenced by America, and so did China, majority of Chinese are said to me "Americanise" the way they talk, they way they live and the way with their own political view.

China never destroy? lol, you should tell that to Russia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Korea and Burma. Ask these people how did China "Build" in their country by bomb and war.

What happens with the Aus Native care to explain? They have the utmost right in this country, and white aussie never try to kill them. (Not counting they start their hostilities toward the British Settler first).

And US try to take over Australia? LOL, unless the American like Kangaroo and Emu meat, we have nothing they want to take over from. Our policy is independent toward anyone. US is no exception.

And by the way, I am a Chinese believe it or not, I hold a Hong Kong Chinese Passport and I can live in China indefinitely, can you?

Warning with what? I would rather call it the whining of two midgets, which we just shrug off.

As the number one lapdog of US, aussie volunteered to participate in every US war crime overseas, korea, vietnam, iraq, afghanistan, you name it, with full blood on its hand. No it seems that payback time is approaching, be ready to face the consequence.

On a second thought, australia belongs to aborigines, and the descendents of those britisch criminals even shouldn't have a say in it. China should make sure it will happen in the near future.

Last edited:
Warning with what? I would rather call it the whining of two midgets, which we just shrug off.

As a number one lapdog of US, aussie volunteered to participate every US war crime overseas, korea, vietnam, iraq, afghanistan, you name it, with full blood on its hand. No it seems that payback time is approaching, be ready to face the consequence.

On a second thought, australia belongs to aborigines, and the descendents of those britisch criminals even shouldn't have a say in it. China should make sure it will happen in the near future.

lol :haha:, its cute that you think China can do that.

You can of course come and try. Please do not just talk...

lol :haha:, its cute that you think China can do that.

You can of course come and try. Please do not just talk...
Considering what a negligible country you from, you are not even worth my time to argue with. people notice australia only when it barks under the order of US, nothing else.

We don't need to try. we will just wipe you out for convenience during the process of kicking US out of aisa.

Last edited:
Considering what a negligible country you from? you are not even my time to argue with. people notice australia only when it barks under the order of US, nothing else.

We don't need to try. we will just wipe you out for convenience during the process of kicking US out of aisa.

aww, don't get mad, kitty......

It's cute... LOL

oh, one thing tho, and we are not in Asia....

Back
Top Bottom