What's new

Aussies fear threat of war with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is life in backwater? you know, if people in victoria doesn't invest/work hard, it can die a slow death and become another backwater state.

this is according to your own people, Mr. Brumby.

At least they are honest to say what they feel and not expect that anything beyond the party line is indicative of not being educated or not being civilised.

Brainwashing & "Education Reform"

Link

No, you are damn wrong. there are a lot of wonderful sports, including:

soccer, swimming, basketball, tennis, badminton, taekwondo, boxing and so on.

india is not good at any of these

And China is good at Kabadi?

you still don't understand this?
only a bunch of stupid nations play your fancy rugby/cricket/footy.

for example, the cricket take days to figure out the result of a single game, what a huge load of joke! when I told this to my friends, they don't even believe it, we had to read the wiki article together to confirm it.

edit: just realized rugby is the footy. hehe, you know, just couldn't care less for such fake sports played only by some stupids.

football is soccer..rugby union , rugby league and australian rules football can also be called football because they are all football codes.

So why does china send teams to participate then?

Team sports are alot more watched then singular events.

20/20 cricket takes a few hours.

1 day cricket takes a day.

singular events take just as long because you have heats.

And im preety sure hong kong hosts the rugby sevens series..

And almost the whole world has national football(soccer) teams including china.

Like i said australia has more olympic medals then china.

LOL yeah, Chinese people LOVE going to Australia for vacations. That's why there are so many of them there.

I visited Australia once myself. It is a very beautiful country, and if I recall correctly, Australia also has the 2nd highest standard of living in the world.

It is quite expensive to go to Australia from India, but a whole lot of tourists are going there and they seem to find it great.

What are you flaming so much for?

Australia has always been a place that attracts a lot of Chinese immigrants and tourists, for good reason. Check out their standard of living compared to any other country.

1. I lived in the mentioned country for 8 years. All my friends who have a meaningful life left there. Only those not that smart/hard working are still staying there. a lot of Chinese migrate there because they don't have a real life in mainland China.

2. It is a typical agricultural country, no science, no engineering, no R&D, no future. end of the story

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

It is quite expensive to go to Australia from India, but a whole lot of tourists are going there and they seem to find it great.

you mean those cabbie drivers are on tourist visa?

if you can't put up some meaningful discussion based facts, then just don't post.

you are again proving indians are in general not well educated and civilized.
Well,that's stupid considering that it's coming from a serial "troll" who was banned twice for his................well stupidity!

this is the typical BS. please don't fool yourself.

You know i thought only some americans live in a bubble about the rest of the world but clearly you do.

oh right you think we're a middle eastern country rofl.

Soccer you clearly suck at that game

swimming?? steroids anyone???

India has the mens best tennis doubles team in the world....

this is the typical BS. please don't fool yourself.

What is BS?

Australia has one of the highest standards of living on the planet, this is a simple fact. Far ahead of any Chinese city, including Hong Kong.

If you disagree then find me some facts.

LOL yeah, Chinese people LOVE going to Australia for vacations. That's why there are so many of them there.

I visited Australia once myself. It is a very beautiful country, and if I recall correctly, Australia also has the 2nd highest standard of living in the world.

did you go around the whole country?i hope you went the beach:)

football is soccer..rugby union , rugby league and australian rules football can also be called football because they are all football codes.

So why does china send teams to participate then?

Team sports are alot more watched then singular events.

20/20 cricket takes a few hours.

1 day cricket takes a day.

singular events take just as long because you have heats.

And im preety sure hong kong hosts the rugby sevens series..

dude, the entire world agrees soccer is 100 times better than your fancy footy. we Chinese have shitty soccer national team, it is like a joke, but we don't challenge the popularity of soccer, we don't pretend to like your footy. let's just be honest, please.

cricket, it is just another dead sport, only played by some commonwealth countries. that is the undisputed fact. It is not an Olympic event for a reason.

personally, I like soccer, swimming, table tennis, also into basketball, these are real sports.

Australia is better than China in the sports that are highlighted!

sorry dude, according our Chinese mind:

1. it is always a good deal to import your rocks and gas. because one day you will run out eventually but our funds will not.

Mining Industry is just 5.6% of Australian GDP. And Australian mineral resource isn't going to run out any time soon. Only if you knew the number of projects and mineral deposits that get shelved due to environmental issues. These environmental issues would be non issues if it was any other country, but here in Australia we have so much mineral deposit, that we can literally choose which deposit we want to mine.

If Australian mineral runs out tomorrow, China and South Korea will feel the crunch more than Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom