What's new

Aussies fear threat of war with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
China's aggressive moves in the South China Seas and claiming all islands and exploration rights has all nations in the region worried.

typical india BS based on the propaganda feed to them by the regime.
how about just learn some history first?

All Chinese maps published after 1930s have the entire South China Sea marked as part of China. These including maps published by the KMT/ROC government. for example, the following map published in 1949 by the KMT government is one clear conclusive evidence.

1947rocmap.jpg

There is no any evidence that loser nations like PH or Vietnam ever claimed those island by 1970. In fact, Vietnam has written communication with China showing they acknowledge the fact that it is belong to China.

if you loser indians want to argue something, show me the evidence, evidence is not some biased media report, it should be officials docs like the one I provided. learn something!

sorry dude, according our Chinese mind:

1. it is always a good deal to import your rocks and gas. because one day you will run out eventually but our funds will not.
2. the only real sport aussie knows is swimming - and it is declining. footy? it is sport for raw meat eating ape.

21 million population and the 6th largest country in the world which is mineral abundant desert believe me when i say we have ALOT

The only real sport by which you mean china is good at?rofl

We have got more olympic medals then china in the history of the olympics and you think we got them all the in pool?

We're in the top 3 nations of rugby union , the number 1 rugby league team in the world , historicaly the best cricket team in the world , the best hockey teams , netball teams , a good basketball team , been in the football world cup 2 times in a row and 1 of the largest sport attendances in the world.

You can knock australia because you clearly dont like us but your gonna knock our sport? good luck with that.

Talk about australian swimming going backwards our female squad is stronger then the united states and we just got thorpe back.

in single events we also excel at athletics , cycling , rowing , shooting , Equestrian.

21 million population and the 6th largest country in the world which is mineral abundant desert believe me when i say we have ALOT

The only real sport by which you mean china is good at?rofl

We have got more olympic medals then china in the history of the olympics and you think we got them all the in pool?

We're in the top 3 nations of rugby union , the number 1 rugby league team in the world , historicaly the best cricket team in the world , the best hockey teams , netball teams , a good basketball team , been in the football world cup 2 times in a row and 1 of the largest sport attendances in the world.

You can knock australia because you clearly dont like us but your gonna knock our sport? good luck with that.

you still don't understand this?
only a bunch of stupid nations play your fancy rugby/cricket/footy.

for example, the cricket take days to figure out the result of a single game, what a huge load of joke! when I told this to my friends, they don't even believe it, we had to read the wiki article together to confirm it.

edit: just realized rugby is the footy. hehe, you know, just couldn't care less for such fake sports played only by some stupids.

typical india BS based on the propaganda feed to them by the regime.
how about just learn some history first?

All Chinese maps published after 1930s have the entire South China Sea marked as part of China. These including maps published by the KMT/ROC government. for example, the following map published in 1949 by the KMT government is one clear conclusive evidence.

1947rocmap.jpg

There is no any evidence that loser nations like PH or Vietnam ever claimed those island by 1970. In fact, Vietnam has written communication with China showing they acknowledge the fact that it is belong to China.

if you loser indians want to argue something, show me the evidence, evidence is not some biased media report, it should be officials docs like the one I provided. learn something!

This map is wrong.

China is the Middle Kingdom and there must be a map that shows the world is China!!

So, the world media is biased and China is the free-est media of them all!!

That will be the day!

not everything need to have a reason.

why indians are bashed to death in australia so often? why local australians hate indians?

only ONE indian was murdered....so you can stop your BS

This map is wrong.

China is the Middle Kingdom and there must be a map that shows the world is China!!

So, the world media is biased and China is the free-est media of them all!!

That will be the day!

if you can't put up some meaningful discussion based facts, then just don't post.

you are again proving indians are in general not well educated and civilized.

for example, the cricket take days to figure out the result of a single game, what a huge load of joke! when I told this to my friends, they don't even believe it, we had to read the wiki article together to confirm it.

edit: just realized rugby is the footy. hehe, you know, just couldn't care less for such fake sports played only by some stupids.

Chinese will never understand TEAM games.

Rather self centred to be only bothered about individual glorification!

Yeah, you are right. The only real sport in this world is Wushu. Rest are all fake.

if you can't put up some meaningful discussion based facts, then just don't post.

you are again proving indians are in general not well educated and civilized.

Do you own this forum?

If not, please stuff your two penny ha'penny bombast.

I am not a chinese that I have to be brainwashed to kowtow to the Chinese party line. So, free thought will not appear to you as educated and civilised.

All kids, when they go to school, are pretty good artists and dancers and singers and poets. All that gets buried, basically through being educated, or brainwashed.

I always see lots of chinese at the zoo here:)

LOL yeah, Chinese people LOVE going to Australia for vacations. That's why there are so many of them there.

I visited Australia once myself. It is a very beautiful country, and if I recall correctly, Australia also has the 2nd highest standard of living in the world.

Yeah, you are right. The only real sport in this world is Wushu. Rest are all fake.

No, you are damn wrong. there are a lot of wonderful sports, including:

soccer, swimming, basketball, tennis, badminton, taekwondo, boxing and so on.

india is not good at any of these

how is life in backwater? you know, if people in victoria doesn't invest/work hard, it can die a slow death and become another backwater state.

this is according to your own people, Mr. Brumby.

What are you flaming so much for?

Australia has always been a place that attracts a lot of Chinese immigrants and tourists, for good reason. Check out their standard of living, it is one of the highest in the world.

I visited Australia once myself. It is a very beautiful country, and if I recall correctly, Australia also has the 2nd highest standard of living in the world.

this is the typical BS. please don't fool yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom