What's new

Aussies fear threat of war with China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Australians are strictly neutral between US and China. Many schoolkids learn Chinese and travel to China on vacation. There is no discernable sinophobia, at least not in the major cities.

to some extend true.

but there is clear trend of China bashing in australia.

for example, the current PM is going to raise human right issues to China during her next few days visit to China. The funny thing is this is the exact woman who attacked its own citizen Julian Assenge and so far still refuse to acknowledge the mistake. This is also the exact loser party, which is repressing the aboriginal population (aboriginal has 17 times higher chance to get into prison than whites!) and treating refugees like animals.

:sick: The Labor party of Australia just make me sick in stomach.

Shanghai has a population of 13 million in 1990s, got its metro ic card system in 1999, have been in operational for the past 12 years.
Sydney/Melbourne spent billions of dollars, still waiting the metro ic card system to be rolled out, why?

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

the nationalists in aus need some excuses to fuel nationalism.

that is the whole point.
WHOA!!!! METRO IC CARD??
OMFG! THAT'S what development is measured by right? METRO IC CARDS?
Australias acting all gangsta and peaceful comes up to them and goes "Yo bjtch.. Show me your metro IC card"
:rofl:

Aussies are under the US nuclear umbrella. They are safe.

May not harm to develop some of their own though, just in case.

WHOA!!!! METRO IC CARD??
OMFG! THAT'S what development is measured by right? METRO IC CARDS?
Australias acting all gangsta and peaceful comes up to them and goes "Yo bjtch.. Show me your metro IC card"
:rofl:

1. The infrastructure in australia is aging, yet the loser party refuse to commit real fund to upgrade it.
2. The loser party was in office in NSW for 16 years, they couldn't even build a single railway in 16 years, they managed to build half.
3. The waiting time in emergency departments in major hospital is 6-12 hours, no action to reduce it in the past decade.
4. The pension system is like a crap, pensioners are eating dog food according to their own reports.
5. The last PM, Kevin Loser, is just so indian -- he keeps talking, but couldn't deliver anything real.

:bounce: btw: I don't think mumbai is smart/developed enough to have its metro ic card system.

Shanghai has a population of 13 million in 1990s, got its metro ic card system in 1999, have been in operational for the past 12 years.
Sydney/Melbourne spent billions of dollars, still waiting the metro ic card system to be rolled out, why?

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

the nationalists in aus need some excuses to fuel nationalism.

that is the whole point.

LOL, yes the lives of people in Shanghai are far better than Sydneysiders and Melbournians because they got a METROCARD!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

india should do the same: hide under the US nuclear umbrella

Don't worry for us. We got enough for out needs.

BTW, did you figure out factor cost and marketing cost by now, Mr. McDoctorate?

LOL, yes the lives of people in Shanghai are far better than Sydneysiders and Melbournians because they got a METROCARD!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The great peaceful said so! Must be true! Janitors know all!

Seriously, some of these Chinese trolls are so retarded and high on FQ, low on IQ, you wonder if they are getting the psychological treatment they so badly need.

we never compare Shanghai and Sydney, it is completely in two levels. Shanghai is like 10 years better than sydney.
of course I agree sydney has better beach, which Shanghai will never be able to get.

melbourne? we always compare Qingdao to melbourne.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Seriously, some of these Chinese trolls are so retarded and high on FQ, low on IQ, you wonder if they are getting the psychological treatment they so badly need.

when you don't have anything to argue, you start personal attacks. and this is the tradition of indians. I can understand that.

Mercer's City Ranking Tables[8]
City Country Rating
1 Vienna Austria 108.6
2 Zurich Switzerland 108
3 Geneva Switzerland 107.9
4 Auckland New Zealand 107.4
5 Vancouver Canada 107.4
6 Düsseldorf Germany 107.2
7 Frankfurt Germany 107
8 Munich Germany 107
9 Bern Switzerland 106.5
10 Sydney Australia 106.

gee even with Shanghai's metrocard it doesnt even make the top ten list!!!!

The Economist's World's Most Liveable Cities 2011 (Top 10)[11]
City Country Rating
1 Vancouver Canada 98.0
2 Melbourne Australia 97.5
3 Vienna Austria 97.4
4 Toronto Canada 97.2
5 Calgary Canada 96.6
6 Helsinki Finland 96.2
7 Sydney Australia 96.1
8 Perth Australia 95.9
9 Adelaide Australia 95.9
10 Auckland New Zealand 95.7

gee i don't see any Chinese cities in this list aswell.........might want to improve your metrocard system

Mercer's City Ranking Tables[8]
City Country Rating
1 Vienna Austria 108.6
2 Zurich Switzerland 108
3 Geneva Switzerland 107.9
4 Auckland New Zealand 107.4
5 Vancouver Canada 107.4
6 Düsseldorf Germany 107.2
7 Frankfurt Germany 107
8 Munich Germany 107
9 Bern Switzerland 106.5
10 Sydney Australia 106.

gee even with Shanghai's metrocard it doesnt even make the top ten list!!!!

dude, the difference between you and me is you don't have a fully functional brain.

have a look at your own crap, New York, Tokyo, Paris, London, none of them in the top 10. what does that mean? That list is just a joke.
Auckland New Zealand, have you been there? it is like a ghost town. Frankfurt Germany is a nice place, but better than Paris or New York? I don't buy such crap.

when you don't have anything to argue, you start personal attacks. and this is the tradition of indians. I can understand that.

Its not personal!

I am talking of all Chinese trolls, not you alone.

Though I can guess why you would take it personally. ;)

The Economist's World's Most Liveable Cities 2011 (Top 10)[11]
City Country Rating
1 Vancouver Canada 98.0
2 Melbourne Australia 97.5
3 Vienna Austria 97.4
4 Toronto Canada 97.2
5 Calgary Canada 96.6
6 Helsinki Finland 96.2
7 Sydney Australia 96.1
8 Perth Australia 95.9
9 Adelaide Australia 95.9
10 Auckland New Zealand 95.7

gee i don't see any Chinese cities in this list aswell.........might want to improve your metrocard system

Perth, a most livable city? what are you smoking? even aus nationalist won't buy such crap.

you are basically trashing your IQ, which was already low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom