What's new

Attn. Pakistanis

Status
Not open for further replies.
547141_342944565794170_759989579_n.jpg

Can someone clarify where in the picture is hanger where AWACS are parked?[/QUOTE]

ftzscz.jpg

My guess would be, the new structure that has come up in 2010, quite close to the fuel dump ( The area where the Terrorists got in).

Imran I am not targeting you.

But here is an idea for people to ponder. When you get into an argument or fight within your family or there is a disruption in your house, do you go and tell everybody on an International forum? No I suppose so then why do you do it here when there is a sensitive incident occurs like Kamra...

Ask yourselves do you have sense and if so are you using it?

Imran I am not targeting you.

But here is an idea for people to ponder. When you get into an argument or fight within your family or there is a disruption in your house, do you go and tell everybody on an International forum? No I suppose so then why do you do it here when there is a sensitive incident occurs like Kamra...

Ask yourselves do you have sense and if so are you using it?

i never mind it sir i am with you and i stopped it as per your advise .

Our frustrated responses coupled with the psychological trauma with which we as nation are suffering often lead us to never ending discussions (an apathy). The point here is to remain cool and sort the problem out from our society with a collective resolve. The root causes have to be addressed less we remain entangled in blaming each other and people from across our frontiers will keep laughing at us. To be patriotic is a natural phenomenon but to be realistic is also a virtual reality that can't be overlooked. We should keep our lenses of thought clean from the dust of wrong judgements and should drain the swamps from the crocodiles such as Talibans and religious fanaticss. So keep smiling; Good days will surely come to this land. Nation has shown its perseverence despite heavy jolts; be it natural, self created or thrusted upon us.

im not blaming anyone but we should have never posted pics about it

Is this thread for me?:D

There is no secret info being disclosed on this forum. PERIOD.

If you bother to turn on the TV, there is much more being spilled there by retied Marshals.

Cover fire, 2 staying behind, RPG near the nose, 3 AWACS at same place for first time, place of entry, location of base, all has been said on TV my boy!

Tbh its the duty of management to control what info is leaking out in real time that can be harmful to the current running operation- and useful to the terrorist-

Although i do believe- none of such threat exists from pdf- media is more vile-

Is this thread for me?:D

There is no secret info being disclosed on this forum. PERIOD.

If you bother to turn on the TV, there is much more being spilled there by retied Marshals.

Cover fire, 2 staying behind, RPG near the nose, 3 AWACS at same place for first time, place of entry, location of base, all has been said on TV my boy!

Media in Pakistan is doing it so you do it too and that on an international forum? Foolish argument.

Media in Pakistan is doing it so you do it too and that on an international forum? Foolish argument.

Correction there, not media, retired Marshals, I don't think we can call them media. Again I say, Cover fire, 2 staying behind, RPG near the nose, 3 AWACS at same place for first time, place of entry, location of base. all said on TV by Air Marshals (not media).

I'll ask you a question. What do you mean by secret info? That a attack has happened, the damage, the amount of people that went in? Or in JF-17 thread, all that goes around, or in other threads. or that thread by XYON in which he mentioned the change of location of T&E directorate to Chaklala? Isn't that also secret info? Maybe the Taliban could get to know where T&E directorate has changed it's location to from this forum rather than simply passing by it?

And kindly, google earth pics on this forum is not secret info.

ftzscz.jpg

My guess would be, the new structure that has come up in 2010, quite close to the fuel dump ( The area where the Terrorists got in).

If you look at a picture from 8/6/2010, (use the timeline of google earth), AWACS is parked in front of this structure. Woops, did i spill a secret?

Dear civilized Pakistani people,

I am very disappointed how many Pakistani members behaved during the recent Kamra incident. I want to strongly advise you that next time if such an incident ever arises to not post valuable or specific information; I hope that you all have enough self-control in your multi-cellular bodies to accomplish this task. I repeat, don't post valuable and specific information. Not only have you undermined the information acquisition process for Pakistan but you are inadvertently betraying your country by leaking out information for all to see on this international forum.

Next time, shut your mouth and do not post for all to see. I am very disappointed in how some of you fools behaved.

Regards, A1

Mr Khalid, you should relax no one pays attention to these kids who claimed to have all the information, and those who know things dont advertise it. They each contradict other so in the end its jut a zero sum game of who knows how much

If you look at a picture from 8/6/2010, (use the timeline of google earth), AWACS is parked in front of this structure. Woops, did i spill a secret?

Yup I can see it.

2ni8n78.jpg

Now the question is that what were they thinking when they decided to make the hangar so close to perimeter wall(100m) and the fuel depot (150 m)! :undecided:

Everyone on the forum (especially the poster with batch of 'SENIOR MEMBERS') think themselves to be Defense Analysts. Everyone claims to have sources, literally everyone. The actual story behind these sources is: I know a friend, whose cousin knows brother of an officer.

I think we must create a thread, hidden thread in the TT section, where everyone who claims to have sources write the name of officer and the relation with him. Submit to management who will post over there and then we (senior members and Think Tanks) can judge the quality of posting of the person and the reliability. This would also force posters to shut their mouths in order not to get their 'sources' in trouble. If anyone is caught leaking too much of information, the name of the officer (source) must be given to the authorities.

Hows that? Kids gonna hate.

Everyone on the forum (especially the poster with batch of 'SENIOR MEMBERS') think themselves to be Defense Analysts. Everyone claims to have sources, literally everyone. The actual story behind these sources is: I know a friend, whose cousin knows brother of an officer.

I think we must create a thread, hidden thread in the TT section, where everyone who claims to have sources write the name of officer and the relation with him. Submit to management who will post over there and then we (senior members and Think Tanks) can judge the quality of posting of the person and the reliability. This would also force posters to shut their mouths in order not to get their 'sources' in trouble. If anyone is caught leaking too much of information, the name of the officer (source) must be given to the authorities.

Hows that? Kids gonna hate.

marwaay ga kya ? they will arrest our secret sources too and us :rofl: kal ISI mery gher per ho gee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom