What's new

Attempts to hack nadra database are mostly from US

Jinnah

Reaction score
اسلام آباد: پاکستان کے شہریوں کا مکمل ریکارڈرکھنے والے اہم ترین ادارے نادرا کا ڈیٹا بیس ہیک کرنے کیلئے سب سے زیادہ کوششیں امریکا سے کیے جانے کا انکشاف ہواہے جب کہ دیگر ممالک میں بھارت اور اسرائیل سرفہرست ہیں۔

نادرا ذرائع نے ایکسپریس کونام ظاہرنہ کرنے کی شرط پر بتایاکہ ملک کا سب سے اہم ڈیٹاجونادرا میںموجودہے اس کو ہیک کرنے کیلیے کوششوں میں تیزی آئی ہے، نادرا نے اپناڈیٹاہیک ہونے سے بچانے کیلیے ایک مضبوط نظام مرتب کررکھا ہے جس کے باعث دنیابھرسے ہزارہا کوششوں کے باوجود ہیکر نادر زا کا ڈیٹا چوری کرنے میں آج تک کامیاب نہیںہوسکے اورنہ ہی ویب سائٹ ہیک کی جاسکی۔ ذرائع کے مطابق نادرا کا ڈیٹا ہیک کرنے کے لیے سب سے زیادہ کوششیں امریکا سے ہوتی ہیں جو35فیصدہے جبکہ بھارت اوراسرائیل سے، 20،20فیصد کوششیں کی جاتی
ہیں

امریکا سے نادرا کا ڈیٹا ہیک کرنے کی کوششوں کا انکشاف – ایکسپریسس اردو
Lawmakers protest Nisar’s absence from standing committees - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Hacking Attempts
US: 35%
India: 20%
UK: 20%
Others: 25%

Who are others? BTW - US doesn't need to hack NADARA database.

Hacking Attempts
US: 35%
India: 20%
UK: 20%
Others: 25%

Who are others? BTW - US doesn't need to hack NADARA database.
According to a report, cia along with nsa has been maintaining a database of suspected terrorists and for this reason, data of all lot of. Pakistanis have been obtained yhrough covert means i.e nadra

According to a report, cia along with nsa has been maintaining a database of suspected terrorists and for this reason, data of all lot of. Pakistanis have been obtained yhrough covert means i.e nadra

This was something the agencies warned the government before they made those stupid chip based ID cards but hey who cares about Pakistanis, to hell with them.

Which "report" is this, Sir?

This was something the agencies warned the government before they made those stupid chip based ID cards but hey who cares about Pakistanis, to hell with them.
Yep agencies have warned them time and again but.nadra did.not.listen.....nadra keeps its data with third party contractor

Sorry i forgot to add "leaked report" heres one for your refernce......i have read it a while.back, and then.inquired.about.Nadra, was shocked to.know.how Nadra keeps its database and with whom......so it did.make sense.....this news does not surprise me now

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&q=cia directorate of terrorist identity&ei=fwdmVNvwFo3hapvlgNAJ&url=http://cryptome.org/2014/08/nctc-dti-the-intercept.pdf&ved=0CCoQFjAG&usg=AFQjCNGcFOhhopR_vAS3SSgqD-x9mUnjug&sig2=53MO7VldZzSauQsirMuZYg

The TIDE program is well known, but you said "cia along with nsa has been maintaining a database of suspected terrorists and for this reason, data of all lot of. Pakistanis have been obtained yhrough covert means i.e nadra"

How does the TIDE program lead you to suggest that "for this reason data of a lot of Pakistanis have been obtained"? There is no direct link of TIDE with NADRA.

Lol, the author needs to come visit the Pakistani Embassy here in D.C. :omghaha:

Its a complete joke, run by incompetent fools.

Anyone, I mean, ANYONE can get a NADRA card. No need to waste capital when you can hire a guy for $20 an hour to get you the card.

Some time ago, In Musharraf or Zardari time, almost all data of Pakistanis was handed over to America.

I dont understand why American will want to hack data when their Islamabad embassy is one of the biggest espionage posts in Asia.

Also, the Americans have a vast network of spies in Pakistan which include the drone spotters in FATA.

The prime example of lost NADRA data is Ajmal Kasaab. A Pakistani identity given to a Nepali who was promoted around the world as a Pakistani terrorist.

The ink and paper used by NADRA has already been in possession of most wanted terrorists. The Id cards found in the hideouts of terrorists who attacked Sri Lanka team were exactly identical to NADRA issued id. When checked for data, they were fake but paper and ink used for printing them was not.

Like any Pakistani institution, I think NADRA has been compromised big time. Its so easy to get a Pakistani id. We were told the technology will be used to prevent getting Pakistani id but it is as easy as before.

The root cause of all this downslide is corruption and dishonest leadership. When you have dishonest leadership, all the systems rot. This rot has been going on for decades.

Back
Top Bottom