What's new

Attempts to hack nadra database are mostly from US

The TIDE program is well known, but you said "cia along with nsa has been maintaining a database of suspected terrorists and for this reason, data of all lot of. Pakistanis have been obtained yhrough covert means i.e nadra"

How does the TIDE program lead you to suggest that "for this reason data of a lot of Pakistanis have been obtained"? There is no direct link of TIDE with NADRA.
apologies for the delayed response - I was a little caught up with few things at work ---
It was few months ago, I stumbled upon one report and it was by US - I can't recall if it was DTI or something else --- I will look around on my laptop if I can find that report ---
But do you know how & with whom NADRA stores its data??
And to add to the top, I was told by someone in Pakistan about this issue a while ago ---

apologies for the delayed response - I was a little caught up with few things at work ---
It was few months ago, I stumbled upon one report and it was by US - I can't recall if it was DTI or something else --- I will look around on my laptop if I can find that report ---
But do you know how & with whom NADRA stores its data??
And to add to the top, I was told by someone in Pakistan about this issue a while ago ---

Someone telling someone is anecdotal evidence only. NADRA's data storage and its security is up to them, and given the great talent in the field available in Pakistan, I would suggest they must do a good job of it.

Someone telling someone is anecdotal evidence only. NADRA's data storage and its security is up to them, and given the great talent in the field available in Pakistan, I would suggest they must do a good job of it.
no, it was one report - i will look it up for you, and i think you don't know how Nadra's data is stored and with whom - well, for starters, the Data bank is outsourced to third company or shall i say Companies and no they are not Pakistani

no, it was one report - i will look it up for you, and i think you don't know how Nadra's data is stored and with whom - well, for starters, the Data bank is outsourced to third company or shall i say Companies and no they are not Pakistani

But blaming USA for any breaches of security is without any basis, no matter who stores the data, which is up to NADRA. That is my point.

Hacking Attempts
US: 35%
India: 20%
UK: 20%
Others: 25%

Who are others? BTW - US doesn't need to hack NADARA database.

Hackers use proxy servers to hide their origin. US hosts the largest percentage of servers worldwide. Those numbers don't mean anything.

Back
Top Bottom