What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Don't make light of it. IAF came into Pakistani territory and bombed Pakistani territory and there was simply nothing Pakistan did about it

Until Pakistan doesn't return the favor in some sort of a big way we won't rest. Obviously this is a huge transgression that cannot go unpunished. We won't downplay the air space violation which is a big lapse on our part.

There were no bombs dropped.

Are you mentally incapacitated? Bombs or not, this was an ACT OF WAR. We are Pakistanis! We must be like the Turks and protect our country. We must realise that if we are not as "weak" or easy to destroy as Iraq and Afghanistan, we CAN fight back, and WE MUST. We call ourselves the fort of Islam for a reason!

It was already tried our military was knocking doors of Lahore. We dont mind doing it again. btw, your military anyways will have a reason to save face :)

Whats the response from your PMO ?

Lahore is right next to border. You can try again too. Even last time after 16 days war Lahore Gym khana failed to see an Indian officer drinking whiskey in it.

PMO would give response at 3 pm PST

they intruded from... and released payload... before escaping.

I fully support our armed forces but weren’t they doing CAP ? Weren’t thé intruders detected earlier

Now tomorrow or even tonight Indians will singing “surgical strike”

The intruders should have shooted
They already are. Check Instagram and youtube. They r even posting some video clips of attack. Seems fake to me.

Are you mentally incapacitated? Bombs or not, this was an ACT OF WAR. We are Pakistanis! We must be like the Turks and protect our country. We must realise that if we are not as "weak" or easy to destroy as Iraq and Afghanistan, we CAN fight back, and WE MUST. We call ourselves the fort of Islam for a reason!

Just said bombs were dropped. I said they weren't. There is no evidence of bombs being dropped. What does your post have to do with what was initially said?

If this is indeed a publicity stunt, why should Pakistan retaliate? It would only make things worse.
Our two Governments are heavily influenced by public pressure.

Indian public devolved into crazed mobs demanding the Government seek out "retaliation", it was either Modi do something or he loses the election. This airspace incursion (which has happened many times before between the two nations) has been twisted in some sort of stealthy deep-strike against-all-odds mission in which "200-300 terrorists were killed". The incident served it's purpose, the Indian public are pleased, confidence was restored in the military and Modi's popularity has received a boost.

The Pakistani Government will now have to answer to the Pakistani public on this issue which will demand retaliation for this incursion. This is how it works, really sad.

It was clearly an act of provocation. The best course of action for Pakistan is to exercise restraint and do not fall in this trap.

Bro this ain’t a friendly government that you need to pamper to. This is a hostile government. No idea why anyone would tacitly approve a hostile act against itself by a hostile government

PAF was on all time high alert

balkot is in KPK i mean this was major violation of war scale which not done even in kargil war
#

Lol, it's not Balakot in KPK but your Agni Pankh jettisoned their weapon load randomly at a place called Balakote situated right on LOC.

D0UlKGgX0AEeqUp.jpg

6 targets were struck, main target was Balakot KPK.

BS

Just said bombs were dropped. I said they weren't. There is no evidence of bombs being dropped. What does your post have to do with what was initially said?

You don't seem understand the basis. Whether bombs were dropped or not is of little importance.

India did not do what US did.

And the tweet appears accurate, no? India at best violated airspace but was sent back packing, and was not able to drop any bombs it claims to have dropped.
Good keep on believing that.

BTW many Pakistanis till date don't believe that US conducted a raid and killed OBL in Abbotabad. And let me remind you there are no photos or videos of that raid also.

Back
Top Bottom