Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Meanwhile....

View attachment 541961

Dekh bhai kahi phirse hamla na ho jaye...

As of now Pakistan cannot do anything as the official tweets have claimed Indian Airforce didnt do anything, they went back after the PAF scrambled them. So if nothing happened, there cannot be a retaliation ... :)

Wrong. The mere act of violating the LOC and entering into our non-LOC borders is an act of war. Pakistan will reply, soon.

FB_IMG_1551158961783.jpg
FB_IMG_1550328557199.jpg
FB_IMG_1550068553063.jpg
images (26).jpeg
img-20151205-wa0064_orig.jpg
DxrTuIOWkAE3O_P.jpeg

Well they can say goodbye to support from many people such as myself. We did not voted for another Nawaz. There was a reason people came out for IK. If he turned out to be another Nawaz when the situation demanded than, its better we start looking for someone else.

We will have to see. Imran did say that he will reply.

Don't make light of it. IAF came into Pakistani territory and bombed Pakistani territory and there was simply nothing Pakistan did about it

You are welcome to try

It was already tried our military was knocking doors of Lahore. We dont mind doing it again. btw, your military anyways will have a reason to save face :)

Whats the response from your PMO ?

"No, we are not Indians". Oh so you want us to be a bomb testing ground for those Indians? Wake up my friend!

Bombing what? Nobody bombed anything!!!

Please stop listening to india media thats a actually a joke if you believe indian media.

I am unsure of the number of casualties, however something big has happened in my opinion. I really hope that now it is time that LoC should be made a permanent border.

Something big like dropping payload in a hasty retreat??

The pre-dawn attack today had eliminated around 300 terrorists, including Yousuf Azhar, Jaish-e-Mohammad chief Masood Azhar's brother-in-law, sources said.

Question. Even if the rest of the article cited legitimate sources, in what possible way could said sources verify with any degree of legitimacy that a certain individual (Yousuf Azhar) died in the attack? I'm sorry, but this reads as a pre-constructed article.

If this is indeed a publicity stunt, why should Pakistan retaliate? It would only make things worse.
wo propaganda ker saktey to hum kyun nahi ?

There will be no response. Some BS statements will be made and that will be all.
exactly . quadcopter maar k public ko bana rahey they . jinko marna chaiye tha wo fuel tank gira gaye .

I voted “respond”

But I would have preferred to hear “all intruders shooted down by paf”

But seems paf sharmily parday mein shupe Gaye thee
aunty government would describe it better .

I'm actually one of the few here who is waiting on more details to emerge. I was just blowing the Indian claim to bits(which u were reiterating here) that claimed 12 mirages dropping 1000kg LGBs from within Indian territory in AJK. So here u have just contradicted the Indian claim by saying that it wasn't AJK and KPK instead ;)
...siding with Pakistanis(ISPR) on location eh? Picking and choosing as it suits u...

Secondly 5 explosions is considerably less than 24 1000Kg bombs which u claimed. This again ISPR already said that payload was hastily dumped and then released pictures of the site where it fell. Meanwhile India has failed to produce any proof of its claims. Sooo I ask u again...where is the evidence for ur tall claims?

6 targets were struck, main target was Balakot KPK.

Back
Top Bottom