What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Still waiting for the proofs of massive destruction caused by Indian jets which has resulted in 300+ bodies of militant.:pop:

Pakistan did scramble jets to retaliate but, according to an ANI report, turned back due to the sheer size of the Indian formation.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Read my post on this here
F16s turned back according to ANI

This is the relevant part from that post
"F16s were scrambled and turned back due to size of IAF formation? :hitwall:

If IAF fighter jets are detected violating Pak airspace...it's most likely ground radars that are the first to detect such activity since they have the longest range. These radars can usually ascertain the size of enemy formation and therefore PAF would deploy its own assets accordingly in the first place. Since when do air forces around the world intercept enemy airforce only to visually find out how many enemy jets are there and then form a second response accordingly"

6 targets were struck, main target was Balakot KPK.
I will wait before more details emerge. As of yet only ISPR has provided pictures and nothing from the Indian side.

Pakistan should do what the aggressors did, violate their air space, Drop load on their hills via stand off weapons and claim 500 Bharati causalities.. Pakistan must fight propaganda war being waged by lowly subhumans in tit for tat manners.
exactly . propaganda hi sahi but karo to kuch .

Yeah but the locals found no dead bodies maybe the Indian jets landed and took all the bodies with them
I agree with you. You know they have 7th generation fighters which dont even spare the dead bodies. They take dead bodies and debris of destruction with them.

come on bro...………. what war...……….. Indian plans did violation of 10 km restriction ……….. and then they came inside Pakistan (according to ISPR 4 to 5 miles) so if we shoot them down in our airspace How this will start a war ,,,,,,,

Don't worry, PAF will conduct a similar run into Indian side any time/day now. May be this will calm you down.

What Pakistan needs to do now is issue a final warning that next time no warnings will be given and Indian jet fighters will be shot down.

But Indian media will play the strike drama so let them.

I agree with you. You know they have 7th generation fighters which dont even spare the dead bodies. They take dead bodies and debris of destruction with them.
Who knows only the indi go go mongs are truly aware off the situation [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You don't seem understand the basis. Whether bombs were dropped or not is of little importance.

Now that we're behind the bomb being dropped part, let's look at what you are saying. You are saying let's risk war over airspace violation. Airspace violations are common place. It happens every where. Think sensibly and not emotionally.

Back
Top Bottom