Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
After last surgical strike:

18 soldiers killed, 2 beheaded, one captured by Pakistan troops after surgical strikes

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...an-troops-after-surgical-strikes-1542254.html

The problem with bharatis is that you don't learn your lesson even when you love to whine.

Read the source again. The casualties was due to Cross border firing which took place between the surgical strike and the report date, i.e. about 2 months. And ofcorse, just like Kargil, not a single Pakistani soldier died during that period.

Again yawn. Your comments here are as useless as your presence on mother earth. Go back to where you came from. Oops too late already. Better die a virgin then...

"People with no brain have no cure." Confucious. You definitely aren't the sharpest tool in the box. If you have any shred of dignity then you won't respond back to me:)

Seems like P. M Khan is serious about a retaliatory strike in India.

Pak military must target Indian financial centres like mumbai and bangaloro. Let's arrange some air blasts over true India.

As per Pakistan, the Indian strikes are fake. So Pakistan should not retaliate.

As per you guys 200-300 guys are dead. So it is impossible for Pakistan to hide all that damage in hours

Right?? Or did IAF manage to do so little damage that Pakistan can hide it in hours??

Make your mind :lol:
You have half million army people, you can clean the mess in just 30 mins.
This is what pak army is doing since partition .

Read the source again. The casualties was due to Cross border firing which took place between the surgical strike and the report date, i.e. about 2 months. And of coarse, just like Kargil, not a single Pakistani soldier died during that period.

Yeah that was the response after that drama

A response would come after this drama toio

The thing is your bharatis don't behave. And then whine when hit hard.

Well said.
Lets go after brahmin, banyas and khastriya(or whateva da fuk its called) we'll convert the shudras and dalits later on.
Indian constant jingoism will not end unless some high caste Sharma and Varma loitering around Mumbai get direct hit. They are the ones itching for war.

I actually agree. We just entered with 12 jets and did nothing. So we should all just chill.

you why 12 let's count it as 3 squadrons 36. the point is 4 miles crossed in LoC turned around and ran back. end of story. no life lost. so its chill chill

modi constipation was getting severe he farted and it is all fine now.

All disinformation on twitter by Indians and stupid in Pakistan.

Get to Balakot in KPK and make videos of the bomb wreckage. But no, they'll claim the 'truth' by posting fake 5hit on twitter and print media.

Wait until International Media is taken to these sites.

And why hasn't India released the exact coordinates where bombs were dropped?? What's so secret about telling the world where exactly the trikes took place?

Yeah that was the response after that drama

A response would come after this drama toio

The thing is your bharatis don't behave. And then whine when hit hard.

And what was the Pakistani casualty? Don't bother answering, even your own Parliament does not have the right to know it, who am I to ask.

Back
Top Bottom