Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
To the Hindus:

Ask your government to release the exact coordinates your jets struck. We will give International Media access to those sites. Surely we won't be able to clear that wreckage so quickly!

you why 12 let's count it as 3 squadrons 36. the point is 4 miles crossed in LoC turned around and ran back. end of story. no life lost. so its chill chill

modi constipation was getting severe he farted and it is all fine now.

but but but..Imran Khan got no chill bro. He is furious...he aint one of us chill dudes.

For your information, this is not last strike by IAF. More to come. This time stay awake.
So you can hide in somewhere safe place.

I hope you do it. Our response would be both on land and air whether more from IAF would come or not.

Writing is on the wall, BBC, Reuters, CNN are all reporting that Balakot, KPK was attacked.

How much, are you people gonna lie ?
saboot day do yaar vatain na karo you guys had a plan that failed! even though you enterered some kms into pakistan you dint get your target!

You are making zero sense. You are basically saying India should not face any consequence if they violate our airspace and their aircraft should be allowed to come and go because you are not in state of war with them lol you are more stupid than i thought. Pakistan has all right to shot down their aircraft and no one would have blame us because they did illegal thing and we had all right to respond to it
I already said that I agree with Imran khan that we will retaliate by our choosing timing but since you are kid sitting behind screen you can throw all crap on Internet enjoy patwari. We had all right to respond and then what? Go for full war and blow our Investment over just a single jet? then you can throw all crap on Imran khan as well. Go it's time for you to go school.

Now ball is in India court to show proof of 300 killed as they claim or it will be another blow to them Internationally. Army already offered International media to visit the area. Our private media is already there so this adventure will backfire to india and it's already happening in India. Public is asking for proof watch their media channel you will know.

govt should have courage to reprimand coas and airchief why they not properly respond as they are not justifying taxpayer money for defense expenses if they are unable to protect each inch of country
Are you Pakistani or not...?
Govt has no hand in these matters.
They have given army free hand. Who actually they don't need, if they want to attack or not...
Army is totally independent in this regard.
When to Attack and how to attack no one dictates not even the government.
Stop being and arse for a minute.

Yeah kuch zayda hi ho gaya. Actually the number 300 is too big to hide. They would fall flat soon. Already the chink in the armour is started to unfold.

but but but..Imran Khan got no chill bro. He is furious...he aint one of us chill dudes.

he said if you hit we will retaliate. so where did you hit? no where.

I am sure he is still waiting for you to hit so he MAY retaliate.

Nothing happened guys ,your isrp just woke up in the middle of the night for a simple air voilation.
And your govt calls in a emergency hurdle for a simple air voilation and your security establishment is meeting tomorrow again for.simple air voilation.
Some people will close their eyes even if they can see things clean as day light.

Waiting for you patiently :smitten::smitten:

e2cBVIX.jpg

Indian-Air-Force-MiG-29-UPG-www.aame.in.jpg

cc94e8292291378c3fac434193adf019.jpg
:kiss3:

govt should have courage to reprimand coas and airchief why they not properly respond as they are not justifying taxpayer money for defense expenses if they are unable to protect each inch of country
You are not Pakistani I am sure now.
That's not how things work in our country .
You must be too naive or trying to be sarcastic...

I already said that I agree with Imran khan that we will retaliate by our choosing timing but since you are kid sitting behind screen you can throw all crap on Internet enjoy patwari.
Idiot coward you should retaliate when there is need of it i.e when their aircraft was in our space and whats the point of crying our split milk now and talking big . Go violate airspace of another country and see their alert reactions and we were getting message from India that they will do such sort of adventure so big question mark on our alertness

"People with no brain have no cure." Confucious. You definitely aren't the sharpest tool in the box. If you have any shred of dignity then you won't respond back to me:)
There you go, Responded. Now go back to your kindergarten class.

Apke liye bhi hoverboard order krwa do???
Apko bhi PAF ki daig me chamcha chalane ka shok hai!!!

Back
Top Bottom