What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
lol :sarcastic: Indian government kill own 40 soilders:suicide: in false flag then do face saving:guns: loc firing, :crazy_pilot:air violation give lollipop to public and go to sleep.

Indian government to public.
q8vlz.jpg

The headlines should have been indian jets downed and indian troops massacred at LOC bombing raid.

The world news is making a mockery out of you weak and pathetic, cowards. This is how cowards are treated. Make me sick.

^^ Thats Punjabi not, Hindi. That fellow must be proud of his Punjabi legacy. Unlike some poor soul, who had to travel so far to become a "baniya" . :enjoy:

OT : Balakote has interesting history. No wonder JeM established its camp there.

Writing is on the wall, BBC, Reuters, CNN are all reporting that Balakot, KPK was attacked.

How much, are you people gonna lie ?

The fact that IAF entered..err..intruded is beyond doubt. Dropped whatever (for the sake of argument).. dud don't you find that chilling ??? You a citizen of Pakistan is supposed to be sleeping tight because PAF told you so.. because you know the AWACS are active and no one can enter..because PAF said they are on Highest Alert. If tyou still think I am the one who should ask questions.. then live on the dream that you are having now. I have nothing to say. Cheers
I am a Pakistani and i know that intrusions happen all the time. Remember when we made your heli into force landing? I also know that my air force responded well in time forcing your air force to jettison and get out. Now i know that armed forces are told to give a response to India. The question you should be asking is "Was it all worth it?" the false bravado and everything when India gained nothing on the ground?
And if you claim that you did gain by destroying those so called hideouts than you also must have the proofs taken by IAF...right! Lets see that shall we? 300 casualties is no small amount.

As per Pakistan, the Indian strikes are fake. So Pakistan should not retaliate.

Perfect response. Keep them waiting. And then hit them appropriately.

No need to issue anymore peace statements either after today
For your information, this is not last strike by IAF. More to come. This time stay awake.
So you can hide in somewhere safe place.

You have half million army people, you can clean the mess in just 30 mins.
This is what pak army is doing since partition .

Really??

So why not release gun camera footage from your own aircraft that would show destruction of JeM high command and death of hundreds of their militants

Or Pak army has stopped IAF too?? Or is it Pak army that stopped IAF from doing a press conference? Or is it Pak army that stopped your foreign secretary from taking questions from journalists in his own press conference

hahaha lol where is the proof or pilot was blind hahaha

And what was the Pakistani casualty? Don't bother answering, even your own Parliament does not have the right to know it, who am I to ask.

Pakistani casualties were clearly low. Or else Pakistan wouldn't have broken record of killing Indian soldiers at LOC last year.

The thing is response is coming. Previous drama didn't work. Neither this one would work.

Back
Top Bottom