What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
40 nu luk ke suicide bomber ne marya... Assi siddha asla lae ke war kitta ae. Hun je kujh karna hai ta kar...nai ta ja ja..hun randi rona band kar.

I actually agree. We just entered with 12 jets and did nothing. So we should all just chill.
Teri boli thay marassia vargi lagdi menu na apna jatt likhiya hain

12 Indian Air Force Jett with 1000 KG Bombs killed 2 Trees by PAYLOAD (Tanker) .... Another Fake Surgical Strikes

This was anticipated and I am sure we already have counter attack plans if we really want to retaliate. We shouldn't waste much time and go for small incursion. This will be a good enough response to Indian drama. Next 48 hours will be crucial in my opinion.

How you gonna fight such shameless enemy except equally opposite more jingoistic propaganda? I am sure 99.99% Bharati believe this news is true without pic of a single coffin in age where everyone have smart phone in his hand. lol

Well, I will say ultra-nationalists on your side versus ultra-nationalists on my side battling it out in Antarctica for six months on a TV program like Bigg Boss.

Let me and you sit and watch.

There are bigger issues in India and Pakistan than war, jingoistic nationalism etc.

Indian constant jingoism will not end unless some high caste Sharma and Varma loitering around Mumbai get direct hit. They are the ones itching for war.

I really hope it's not just a lara to the awaam... Response is what we need

we cant afford a war with india----

we are economically disabeld--------

rest is just topi drama on both sides-

good for imran---- his rating going up-----------after his disastar with nawaz- and shabaz saga-

good for modi also-

bad for public in pakistan

the real issues will be forgotten-- poverty- hunger- health- employment- inflation

i dont doubt that this pulwama incident was created with acccord from both sides , ind/pak

On my second thought,

I think one hit by Pakistan is must otherwise India will continue doing fake surgical strikes. Like SMQ said Pakistan will retaliate I hope they make sure to take such a step that India will know that any cross border retaliation means war

It's better is Pakistan chooses it's time at a later time ,if they try it now they will be toast.
Thank you #USA #RUSSIA #ISRAEL

Already said that we will do it in our choosing timing.

Also if you meant that we go in India while they are waiting for us and risk our pilot live?

You are really kid. We are not in state of war. They came in fly for 3 mints. You can't just hit the jets while you are not in state of war. First 1-2 mints you try to communicate that you are violating the space go back or we will shoot you down by the time our jets in air they left. otherwise it would be like india new story that our jet were mistakenly in your airspace and you shot it down while he didn't do anything. Few days back there was another jet who came in mistakenly from India.
You are making zero sense. You are basically saying India should not face any consequence if they violate our airspace and their aircraft should be allowed to come and go because you are not in state of war with them lol you are more stupid than i thought. Pakistan has all right to shot down their aircraft and no one would have blame us because they did illegal thing and we had all right to respond to it

You must refer to yourself because I never quoted you in the first place:) “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” Socrates. He died thousands of years ago, but he described you perfectly.
Again yawn. Your comments here are as useless as your presence on mother earth. Go back to where you came from. Oops too late already. Better die a virgin then...

Wrong! it is you who is making a claim, the burden of proof lies on you. Where are the videos from your jets taken prior to hitting targets?
Pakistan has already refuted Indian claims and said that the area is open for anyone to visit and see for themselves. We have nothing to hide.

The fact that IAF entered..err..intruded is beyond doubt. Dropped whatever (for the sake of argument).. dud don't you find that chilling ??? You a citizen of Pakistan is supposed to be sleeping tight because PAF told you so.. because you know the AWACS are active and no one can enter..because PAF said they are on Highest Alert. If tyou still think I am the one who should ask questions.. then live on the dream that you are having now. I have nothing to say. Cheers

When a real strike will happen, they will understand the difference between real and imaginary targets.

donot bring patwari and plmn in discussion we should accept failure of govt so that such attack never happen again otherwise they will again violate our airspace
Are you Pakistani or not...?
Govt has no hand in these matters.
They have given army free hand. Who actually they don't need, if they want to attack or not...
Army is totally independent in this regard.
When to Attack and how to attack no one dictates not even the government.
Stop being and arse for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom