What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Sahab ap khud pohanch jate apni Honda 125 par baith ker.
They will say same as they did in 2011. Bhai wo ae, but jab ham.ae wo chalay gae. Ham is mulak ki sarhadon ki hifazat krne k liye her waqt tyar ha. Ab sarhad kon c count hoti ha.sief DHA ki ya Pakistan ki bhi ye poochnay wali bat ha.

Seems like P. M Khan is serious about a retaliatory strike in India.

Pak military must target Indian financial centres like mumbai and bangaloro. Let's arrange some air blasts over true India.
At least he has the courge to speak up, instead signing crap peace songs like wht our old retried genrals are doing in media right now peace peace to a monster like modi, he will come again and again, if u not answer him strong

I say let's for once be done with this
unfinished agenda of 1947. We are getting tired of this every now and then melodrama .

Well, I will say ultra-nationalists on your side versus ultra-nationalists on my side battling it out in Antarctica for six months on a TV program like Bigg Boss.

Let me and you sit and watch.

There are bigger issues in India and Pakistan than war, jingoistic nationalism etc.

You are seeing what Pakistani army is showing to you.
They will not show you some of other pictures for some reason.
India should release the pics and shame the PA ..But we all know like previous one nothing will come out. Objective is just to please Indian local public that has been achieved..Modi will leverage it and most probably will win the election ..That is win win for all....And all for your relaxation even if 300 of JEM people got killed they are expendables any how....Many more can be created easily on IOK for what is this current government doing to people there. Congress handled it quite well..40 soldiers died on your side and none from our side..

Yeah bro there was a time when Romans and Persians waited for is too. And later mocked us when they encountered us. Rest is history as to who had the last laugh.
When Khalid and his warriors were unleashed upon them.
When did Pakistanis became arabs :disagree::disagree:

Almost 95 % of both Indian and Pakistanis are indo aryans we are one race
Regions with significant populations
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
over 911 million
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
over 204 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Everything GoI claims GoP has a refusing point..why isn't there anything agains the claim of 12 jets ?? Ask you Govt why is India and Indians claiming tall claims and these are not being refukted..so far you Govt has refused the extent of damage,,what about the number of jets...cuz it's real mate. Don't ask me..ask you Govt.

even if 2 squadrons came they didn't attack anything. So what is the point of it. why should we shout and scream when nothing happened.

so chill

Bhai, we can't do anything now. Damage has already been done, all we can do now is talk, talk and talk...
What damage? Line of control violation has been going on since years.

Everything GoI claims GoP has a refusing point..why isn't there anything agains the claim of 12 jets ?? Ask you Govt why is India and Indians claiming tall claims and these are not being refukted..so far you Govt has refused the extent of damage,,what about the number of jets...cuz it's real mate. Don't ask me..ask you Govt.
Wrong! it is you who is making a claim, the burden of proof lies on you. Where are the videos from your jets taken prior to hitting targets?
Pakistan has already refuted Indian claims and said that the area is open for anyone to visit and see for themselves. We have nothing to hide.

Figure seems very low, need to report x10 at the very least.

Just as I had hoped for another drama to cool off all the rage they themselves built inside India.

Unfortunately, you don't have the brain cells to comprehend my words. This isn't your fault as the education system in Pakistan is flawed. In'sha'allah this will change in the near future. The national interests of a state is far more important than jingoism of an armchair general. America can't afford to stay in Afghanistan, the exchequer can't handle the costs. The American public's perception of the war has also changed. They no longer believe Afghanistan is a threat to there national security. This same scenario was also seen in Vietnam. The American's did a deal with the VCP that when the Marines left the country South Vietnam won't collapse under 3 years. Why did America do this? Clearly the Tet offensive showed the war would endlessly continue and they were becoming bankrupt.
The same scenario is playing out in Afghanistan. Pakistan is the deal maker, so we should use this to attack India diplomatically. This violation should be highlighted to bring pressure on India. India is expected to be the chief guest in the IOC which we were the founding member, put pressure on Saudi Arabia to condemn them and exclude them from the forum. There is more than one way to fight a war.
Yawn. Don't have time to respond a retard.

Back
Top Bottom