Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
"""
Prime Minister's Office, Pakistan‏ @PakPMO 1h1 hour ago
Forum strongly rejected Indian claim of targeting an alleged terrorist camp near Balakot and the claim of heavy casualties. Once again Indian government has resorted to a self serving, reckless and fictitious claim.
"""""""""""""""""""" ----- """ claim of heavy casualties """"" --- That means causalities are there but not heavy!!!

Good thing is just wait and watch some fireworks happening deep inside your strategic ally's soil
Waiting for you patiently :smitten::smitten:

e2cBVIX.jpg

Indian-Air-Force-MiG-29-UPG-www.aame.in.jpg

cc94e8292291378c3fac434193adf019.jpg

i hope so it comes. Otherwise would be a blot to the only Islamic nuclear power. lol yeh toh coomon hai, aapke expertz ko bhi pucho kitna beheadings us side bhi hoti hai?

You are still hoping??

Dozens of Indian soldiers have been killed at LOC. Still hoping??

You should have learned by now that Pakistan would do it. Nothing to hope here. It is bound to happen.

I don't think there will be a full-fledged war.

At most a border war like Kargil 1999.

Neither India nor Pakistan has the stomach for a full war.

@Mentee

I say let's for once be done with this
unfinished agenda of 1947. We are getting tired of this every now and then melodrama .

Of course they did

People are stupid

Air defences dont cover 100% of everything especially military or economically unimportant areas

If a enemy aircraft enters your airspace you scramble your aircraft to engage

The indians came in for a short window, hit nothing, our planes were scrambled and indians left

The problem is the indians will claim BIG

This is sir ki cal strike 2

The war is the propaganda not the reality
When you cry wolf its comes to haunt you one day as you miscalculate and the fantasy becomes a reality

"""
Prime Minister's Office, Pakistan‏ @PakPMO 1h1 hour ago
Forum strongly rejected Indian claim of targeting an alleged terrorist camp near Balakot and the claim of heavy casualties. Once again Indian government has resorted to a self serving, reckless and fictitious claim.
"""""""""""""""""""" ----- """ claim of heavy casualties """"" --- That means causalities are there but not heavy!!!

That's what you thinking or want to believe. PMO has clearly rejected your story

Sorry, can you elaborate? I think I know what you mean but not sure.
M talking about economy. We have not much to lose for now and they have alot to lose. So they need to more careful. We just came out of war. We are mentally and physically ready for this. We have seen worst but they haven't. Once we back into luxurious life then forget about any offensive from our side too.

IAF failed to do any real damage and had to made a hasty retreat in around time period of 30-40 seconds

I don't mind that performance from PAF even though I would expect more

As for damage. The most credible news is from BBC who confirmed destruction of 4-5 houses and 1 injury from locals.

As I said. Pathetic job. And that too when you guys claim PAF was sleeping.

Thank you. Now since you know it's not just the trees. Hope other members also agree to you. Also now since the damage is more you can say that its not pathetic. and yes it's our expectations from PAF that decreaded the scope of damage since they were expected to be in HIGHEST ALERT.

BC policy bayan k ilawa Kuch nhi hona.....PAF ko bhi zaleel krawa rhi government.
PAF ko ni, PAF is mulak ko zaleel krwa rai ha. When thet are on red alert. Govt. Ne Paf ko ni btana k bhai jahaz aa re ha ready ho jao. Bal k unho ne btana ha k ae the and ham ne maar girae ya under ni anay diya.

You must be living in some lala land. America na hoa koi nauzubillah khuda hogaya jisse tum insaaf ki tawwakka rakh rahe ho. Aur agar bhool rahe ho to yaad dilaa dun ke aapke "Amrikka" aur bharat main "defence pact" hoa hai 2 saal pehle. Ponka aap ke saath insaaf hoga.

Unfortunately, you don't have the brain cells to comprehend my words. This isn't your fault as the education system in Pakistan is flawed. In'sha'allah this will change in the near future. The national interests of a state is far more important than jingoism of an armchair general. America can't afford to stay in Afghanistan, the exchequer can't handle the costs. The American public's perception of the war has also changed. They no longer believe Afghanistan is a threat to there national security. This same scenario was also seen in Vietnam. The American's did a deal with the VCP that when the Marines left the country South Vietnam won't collapse under 3 years. Why did America do this? Clearly the Tet offensive showed the war would endlessly continue and they were becoming bankrupt.
The same scenario is playing out in Afghanistan. Pakistan is the deal maker, so we should use this to attack India diplomatically. This violation should be highlighted to bring pressure on India. India is expected to be the chief guest in the IOC which we were the founding member, put pressure on Saudi Arabia to condemn them and exclude them from the forum. There is more than one way to fight a war.

Back
Top Bottom