What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Good thing is, Pak and India's governments are not run by forum members who think they are playing call of duty.

Good thing is just wait and watch some fireworks happening deep inside your strategic ally's soil

If india think that only pak forces will retaliate then they are living in a heaven of fools. Infect a Pakistani is powerful to activate the network within india.

I am not khan but I am a terrorist for india.

So they come in for few.mints and then run away and drop payload in jungle where no one lives.and we should go for war on this?.
atleast do the same or accept it as new normal .
what will you say if tomorrow they drop something on civilians?

The journos were asking pointed questions.. One chap was like "IK said .. We will retaliate, we will not think" Why are you thinking now .. To which Shah Mahmud (their FM) has to say.. Is that the kind of question a patriotic Pakistani asks..

Twas quite funny overall

And ofcourse, they were clueless .

The defence minister was like "Hum pai bum giraya:

The FM says "Kuch nahi hua" ..

They end with "WE WILL retaliate Inshallah"

Just like the last surgical strick. Nawaz Sharif first condemned India's aggression followed by reports from pak media that dozens of Indian soldiers have died and then tweet from their army that nothing happened.

Does it matter to you with their fabricated stories? If so you have already admitted surgical strike by now?.

They come in your country and your airforce already knew about them and they left empty handed by dropping something in jungle and nothing has been done no damage at all.

Air route should be block for India that would be best for now.

I agree with Imran khan that we will retaliate with our choosing time. Let India wait and cry.
You are stupid or what? Why they were not shot down if air force knew it..why they did let them go when previously shot down indian drones.i dont believe in indian fabricated stories about what they did in here but they clearly violated our airspace and then left it safely

Just like the last surgical strick. Nawaz Sharif first condemned India's aggression followed by reports from pak media that dozens of Indian soldiers have died and then tweet from their army that nothing happened.

Chalo hum man letey ki humney kuch nahi kiya.. Galti ho gayi.. maaf kardo

They have bombed Pakistani soil....period...no matter they bombed barren lands or camps....they have bombed us...where is Khan? Where is retaliation?.....?

Potiyans = shame on you and your cult leader....

Bro, as a Pakistani brother, its my humble request...

We need to forget our internal politics at this point of time in our history,

Be united. Talk in one voice.

Politics, criticism of the govt. put these things for some other time. Regards.

The picture is gradually becoming more clearer, there weren't 12 Mirages involved but just a couple of them, both PAF and IAF posses stand off weapons that can glide 100km, so no need to take risk of getting close to any target, The bombs fell in a jungle. That much is quite clear, The idea was not to destroy a target as there was none. The mission was basically for the Indian media and public which is happy with the outcome.
I thought strikes happned near LOC, as you said few mins ago.:cheesy: what, IAF planes took off & dropped bombs from delhi so it could glide to loc. Or did strike indeed happen inside your territory?:cry: Kitna ghumaoge or expert expert kheloge bachhon ke saath?:p:

Guys almost now all channels are showing visuals from Balakot, KPK. Although there is no infrastructure damage, just some trees damaged in open land. The question is serious now, did they actually struck Balakot,KPK and went back safely? Will be huge embarrassment if confirmed.

I gave you one of the million reasons ........ for justification. That part shouldn't be that hard I guess. Sadly I am not the one in charge or else I would make sure to teach common indians why war is not an option and how it looks like.

Sorry I am not in position to be your guest and do.

The statement you should have made more sense if it read like "We will answer aggression at the time, place and via method of our own choosing"
That’s just the point.

Modi has Pak where he wants. If Pak acts , suits him. It’s obviously been factored in. The closer it is to election time , more chances of it getting postponed. He comes back riding a high.

If Pak does not , suits him too.

Therefore all “ times & places of Pak choosing suits him / BJP

The journos were asking pointed questions.. One chap was like "IK said .. We will retaliate, we will not think" Why are you thinking now .. To which Shah Mahmud (their FM) has to say.. Is that the kind of question a patriotic Pakistani asks..

Twas quite funny overall

And ofcourse, they were clueless .

The Defence minister was like "Hum pai bum giraya"

The FM says "Kuch nahi hua" .. Modi ney elections key liye kiya

They end with "WE WILL retaliate Inshallah, Muhn tod jawab dengey.. etc"

Bhai kuch hua nahi to jawab kis baat ka????

Modiji ki chai piyo aur so jao.. tension na lo

but where did you drop and who did you bomb? please inform as as we seem to have no clue as to where you bombed.

Back
Top Bottom