Regions with significant populations
23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png
India
over 911 million
23px-Flag_of_Pakistan.svg.png
Pakistan
over 204 million

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Aryan_peoples

Lets see how this pans out but at the moment i would not want to risk our assets when they are on high alert and expecting an attack so stand off weapon even if not RA'AD seems a more logical answer.
Aren't we on high alert two with 8 AWACS and fully integrate C4i radars. See what they did. I think as claim by PAF we the best aces. Now its time to prove it. Like we did to US Battle Carrier.

2000 termites has been killed in trees by dropping payload in forest.

India air strike in Pakistan territory killed 300 militants: government source

1 MIN READ

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - An Indian air strike in Pakistani territory killed 300 suspected militants, a senior Indian government source said on Tuesday.

The strikes on a training camp run by a Pakistani-based militant group have dramatically escalated tensions between the nuclear-armed neighbors, who have fought three wars against each other.

Reporting by Aftab Ahmed, writing by Alasdair Pal, editing by Sanjeev Miglani

Our Standards:The Thomson Reuters Trust Principles.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...300-militants-government-source-idUSKCN1QF0NF

Sada ik darakht daig k aine tussi tees maar khan.
Apne 40 CRPF aliyan di bundh pailan sidi karon. Oh wait hun tak o sarr bal gae hon gae.
40 nu luk ke suicide bomber ne marya... Assi siddha asla lae ke war kitta ae. Hun je kujh karna hai ta kar...nai ta ja ja..hun randi rona band kar.

even if 2 squadrons came they didn't attack anything. So what is the point of it. why should we shout and scream when nothing happened.

so chill

I actually agree. We just entered with 12 jets and did nothing. So we should all just chill.

12 Indian Air Force Jett with 1000 KG Bombs killed 2 Trees by PAYLOAD (Tanker) .... Another Fake Surgical Strikes

Yawn. Don't have time to respond a retard.

You must refer to yourself because I never quoted you in the first place:) “When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.” Socrates. He died thousands of years ago, but he described you perfectly.

It never was about race bitch.
We demanded Pakistan based on
Paksitan ka matlab kya La Ilaha IlAllah
arei humari pass La Ilaha IlAllah bolne waalo ki population jayda hai bro

pakistan is the plan british formulated to divide super power like Indian subcontinent

if we were united we might have became global power

PS: Iam christian myself

Back
Top Bottom