What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Why would we retaliate to a failed operation where we already humiliated india? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We forced you to retreat, and published pictures of your hastly dropped payload/fuel tanks as evidence...whereas your military has not commented on it even yet.

Shows even your military is humiliated.

Chinese, Turks, Arabs etc are all laughing at india at this forum and beyond. Just go through this thread alone..
Read what I wrote before. I ain't against any particular nation.

The title goes better the other way around. You don't release the payload after leisurely making a 180 degree turn around. You jettison it as soon as you decide on the retreat, i.e. before you do anything else.

It is because of this absolute idiocy that you will never see reason or reality.
Tell me which AF jettisons the fuel tank for a punny 2 km incursion.

For what we should retaliate when your Air force never have balls to strike us in real. If lets say in next few hours, PAF violates your airspace by crossing 4-5 Kms and turns away without doing anything, will your consider this as Pakistani surgical strike on India ? no you won't....

Bro they crossed internationa border and dropped bombs. Even if it was on empty fields thats an embarassment for our air defence.

U and your camp have a valid point.
But as DG ISPR has said its not sanity to beat war drums in Pakistan. Our interest now is economic development and reformation.

NOT adventurism.
agreed i am not saying we return indian chotiap with chotiap but bomb drop kar kehw apis jaana is victory for india!

Wait for satellite images. I think ISRO was tracking it.

Actually it makes sense that there is no press release from us here. What do we release really?

That we bombed a sovereign country with our air force and came back and expect peace to prevail?

Now your Foreign Secy is claiming for IAF strike and saying number of JeM militants killed.

No you have to bring proofs for that if making big claims. Your Govt is deliberately keeping the matter to your media and we all know how credible your media is.
I am quite sure our govt will release no info this time. Pakistan is our source of information now. And your media is doing a.great job in helping Modi and the Indian Armed forces.

Now your Foreign Secy is claiming for IAF strike and saying number of JeM militants killed.
see they are already winning media war and if they claim they killed jem members and not provide prove they will be eventual loser like sirgkal drama!

they entered droped bombs retuened unharmed victory for india,emba embarrassment for Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom