Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Everyone knows it is election stunt.
PAF I assume has hands full.
Still they managed to intercept the bogies in short time is good for me I guess.

If IAF really wanted to do a real strike we deterred them. So that's good enough for me. If Modi and his rakshaks are satisfied with this. Im good we can move on and focus on real problems.
but they entered and were not shot down!

PAF should respond in kind, somewhere across the IB, drop payload and hastily return so that Pakistani Media channels can make their own stories of retaliation. Otherwise, IAF did it and we didn't do ****!!
strongly agreed

Who is going to believe this ? No one ? Atleast Indians aren’t going to believe it.. they have won yet another propaganda war against Pakistan in this case.
And our genious genrl in ISPR thinks Thts called "monh tor jawab" he thinks about his tweet,, Thts the best he can do in any kind of attack at any time???
If India evn hve crossed Jst 1 inch and has detonated a 10 ruppes bomb on our soil Thts enough for us, to move in Indian occupied kashmir and destroy Indian army installations at least and the tweet it with pics if not, it's enough, army chief and airforce chief both resign then and there pakistani ppls are not ready to accept ur dam denial and dam tweets, fight or get lost

PAF won't do anything.

They just did, chased away your coward IAF next time there wont be anything coming back to you. War is nothing good don't play a behind the screen hero and troll here.

Bro regardless of randirona we will still get important countries visit us and begin investing in us. Erdoğan is coming I think. Some Germans and Europeans and Japs are coming too.

So let Indians b!tch like the little b!tches they are.

This one GIF some up all of India and its people.
9YCS.gif

yes this indian public! they needed morale boaster if fakenews can boast their morale Indian army and govt will use that!!

but something happened lets see if truth is revealed or not!

Bro regardless of randirona we will still get important countries visit us and begin investing in us. Erdoğan is coming I think. Some Germans and Europeans and Japs are coming too.

So let Indians b!tch like the little b!tches they are.

This one GIF some up all of India and its people.
View attachment 541879
lets see! i am skeptical need some confirmation! right now india is winning media war the only way we can couther ks by striking back!

If IAF jets were flying over Balakot, then that's the International Border, not LoC.
True.

lets see! i am skeptical need some confirmation! right now india is winning media war the only way we can couther ks by striking back!
You can't. Your DG has put water on it.

By claiming that India did no damage and did not penetrate much. Even left after PAF scrambled. Justification for escalation does not exist.

Madarchod, apni jaban sambhal ke baat kar. Chutiya hoga tera abba..

We did what our forces wanna do, now let's see what you are gonna do about it.

Gandu ki aulad, ja k paishaab pee cow mata ka or apni maa ko b pila. Phir apni behan meray ghar se lay jayin. Soyi hui hai yahan :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

"jabaan"??!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Bhosri k tattay, Zubaan hta hai. Bc ugly indians and their lack of culture and language.

And our forces already did what we wanted. Our forces humiliated you, forced you to retreat while dropping your payload in mountains....we took the picture and published em to showcase the world your retreat and now everyone is laughing at you (Chinese, Turks, Arabs etc....they are all laughing at defeated hindus getting rod up their arses once more:rofl::rofl::rofl:)

I have a relative that lives in Balakot, he said that the hillside was bombed near a popular hiking area but no one lives there and there has been no casualties. He will try to get pictures which I will share here.
It's quite deep. Problem is if the payload dropped is true... Nothing will be remaining there to be found. The point of impact will be vaporized. You will see black spot.

RAWALPINDI: Indian Air Force violated airspace along the Line of Control (LoC) late on Monday, Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (DG-ISPR) said.

Indian Air Force violated airspace along the Line of Control (LoC), Pakistan Air Force immediately responded to deal with an emergency situation and forced the Indian planes to return to their territory.

Major General Asif Ghafoor, spokesperson Pakistan Armed Forces, in a post on his official Twitter account, stated that the Indian Air Force violated Line of Control. Pakistani Air Force "immediately scrambled", causing the Indian planes to return to their country.

In an other tweet, DG ISPR said that Indian aircrafts intruded from Muzafarabad sector, which faced timely and effective response from Pakistan Air Force.

Indian planes released payload in haste while escaping which fell near Balakot. No casualties or damage occurred, said DG ISPR.

Earlier on the day, Chief of Army Staff, General Qamar Javed Bajwa and Chief of Air Staff, Air Chief Marshal Mujahid Anwar Khan had expressed satisfaction on the readiness of Pakistan Armed Forces, saying: "Pak forces are fully prepared for a befitting response to any Indian aggression or misadventure.”

Last week, The DG ISPR held a press conference in Rawalpindi, during which he reiterated Prime Minister Imran Khan's proposal of talks to Delhi.

Pakistan and India's relations have been tense since the Pulwama attack on February 14.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...pakistan-air-force-immediately-scrambled-ispr
How is this a "failed" operation.

This move was to intrude our airspace, bomb a random target and return back; which they exactly did. There was no exact target, except their domestic audience. But their objectives were met, even though they were turned back by the PAF.

This was a successful action by the IAF in terms of PR and will be remembered as such. The casualties do not matter here. The fact that they had the ability to violate our airspace is a win for both the Indian military, it's media and it's gullible people.

No statement from Indian armed forces yet. Its been 8 hours now. Leaving everything to their propagandist and fake media to brain wash these desperate Indians.

Clearly, a failed operation. Good job by PAF just remain vigilant as they will try to attack again after this failure.

Good that moderator is keeping my topic headline while merging with another thread.

Back
Top Bottom