Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Dameges no problem!
We want action from those wearing uniforms and when time has come, just shooting tweets, shame on them nation doesn't need any explanation, nor any answers, it's wants an attack on india right now, if this airforce can do tht then Thts great if not then we don't need this tweeting army any more
lols relax bro! id say it is good they enterted and left atleast it will make our armed forces pro active and not reactive and they needed a kick on their butts! shukar Allah teir was no damage or loss of human life!

Chutiye, that tweet was already answered by your own indian journalist.

Bala kot in question is Bala kot village on LOC, not the city.

Stop copy pasting tweets :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Madarchod, apni jaban sambhal ke baat kar. Chutiya hoga tera abba..

We did what our forces wanna do, now let's see what you are gonna do about it.

lols relax bro! id say it is good they enterted and left atleast it will make our armed forces pro active and not reactive and they needed a kick on their butts! shukar Allah teir was no damage or loss of human life!
It's enough for tweets nd dam stupid proactivness for wht?
keep sleeping and when attack finishes play tweet, tweet?
Thts why we paying them and thier uniforms?
Go fight or get lost, we don't have any value of these cowrds tweets

people need to relax. This is chess game. You don't make a move immediatly after your opponent does. If anything happend I am confident PAF can reply in kind.

people need to relax. This is chess game. You don't make a move immediatly after your opponent does. If anything happend I am confident PAF can reply in kind.
PAF playing chess and IAF playing war games... keep playing chess I guess. Donald Trump style tweets will surely protect us.

a failed attack maybe or maybe not but its a good morale boaster fot Indian public!

Pakistanio relax kro. When gets his election. We both can move on to better things.

This Indian public???
two-friends-by-david.jpg

a failed attack maybe or maybe not but its a good morale boaster fot Indian public!

Can, would, should, will...

Everyone knows it is election stunt.
PAF I assume has hands full.
Still they managed to intercept the bogies in short time is good for me I guess.

If IAF really wanted to do a real strike we deterred them. So that's good enough for me. If Modi and his rakshaks are satisfied with this. Im good we can move on and focus on real problems.
this is serious and nothing to do with thay chotias election!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom