What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Wars never can win by, talks and by tweets, pak army has to hit back or else delete thier tweeter accounts and go for war, it's enough of prapoganda time to fight is come
keyboard warrior hogaye hain hamaray wallay bhi!

If IAF jets were flying over Balakot, then that's the International Border, not LoC.
Its 30-40km from IoK, any intrusion of a plane speeding at Mach 1.5+ would last 50-60 seconds max :)

But,,,,,

whatever floats your boat! :D

Wars never can win by, talks and by tweets, pak army has to hit back or else delete thier tweeter accounts and go for war, it's enough of prapoganda time to fight is come

And where will they attack ?
There is no terrorist camps in Indian side.

so they entered and dropped bombs on balakot,kpk and stayed for 1 min in Pakistan?
Even 1 min why?
Wht our airforce was doing, making tweets or looking at PSL? And all that crap prapogandas, Tht pakairforce is ready for any aggression
It's time to hit back or else it's a time to fire army chief and airchief, it's just simple as tht

Balakot KPK is not the place being talked about. Its the Balakot villages in Nakyal Sector, right besides the LOC. Same place that saw mortar shelling about 20 days ago.

"At about 6pm, mortar shells fired by Indian troops started landing in another area of Nakyal sector, targeting Pir Klinjar, Dharoti, Mohra Gim and Balakot villages, he said."

https://www.dawn.com/news/1387419

Still waiting on that satellite imagery of the Surgical Strikes, bud. Awaiting anxiously.
They claim off hitting chakothi that is like 500 metres from the friendship bridge between azad kashmir and IOK and that area is a heavy touristy place and even if a firecracker were to land there the whole off kharian regiment be in chakothi in a heartbeat and they have stated chakothi has been brought down i would have rather believed hitler came back alive than too have believed in Indian bullshit

Thats it indians? I thought you and your hanuman force gonna capture pakistan in 3 days. You came and run away lol.
Damn what a time i am living that how sarkar in india make Nation so fool.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just few questions you should ask are,
Paf was supposed to be on highest alert, pa even asked hospital s to be ready right. So how come iaf planes even come close to border (they even crossed it)
Where are your 8 awacs you brag about and your ly 80 and wahtever shitty air defence systems ?
Chalo they came in alright how come you were not even able to for 1 bvr , where are your falcons and block3/2 whith there 100 km range missiles ? Rusting I guess
Will paf retaliate NEAAAA, they know that if they retaliated , they are done for.

Indian airforce released their fuel tanks to run fastly back only. They intruded justb2-3 kms .No bombs dropped.

1000 kgs bombs would had created huge fireballs and would had been visible from KMs away....no such pictures and visibility for proofs...hence failed operation and fake news
Wah Raat m camera leke baithiyo tu hahahaha nice nice

Back
Top Bottom