What's new

Attempted IAF incursion - A Failed operation

Should we retaliate?

• Yes

Votes: 154 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 12.5%

• Total voters
Bro they crossed internationa border and dropped bombs. Even if it was on empty fields thats an embarassment for our air defence.

First of all LOC is not IB. Secondly we really don't want to escalate the issue here. They didn't attack anything infact ran away when our jets approach towards them. A failed operation is embarrassment for them than to us.

The problem is if this strike goes unanswered India will make it standard operations procedure. And resort to airforce incursions in our territory regularly. A few planes should have been shot down.

Point is Indians say they had attacked Pak. Now Pak is legit to retaliate. But PAF busy making sherdil songs.
PAF is not going to retaliate because IAF will be expecting it and is prepared to counter such a move. IAF snuffed out a perfect opportunity, we do not know how, more details to come out soon.

see they are already winning media war and if they claim they killed jem members and not provide prove they will be eventual loser like sirgkal drama!

they entered droped bombs retuened unharmed victory for india,emba embarrassment for Pakistan!

Last time also they claimed to kill 30-40 militants in surgical strike drama. Everybody laughs on them for that. Same will happen when experts will start analyzing the 'reported' attack rationally in the next 2-3 days.

First of all LOC is not IB. Secondly we really don't want to escalate the issue here. They didn't attack anything infact ran away when our jets approach towards them. A failed operation is embarrassment for them than to us.
DG tweet mentions Muzafarabad. Thats inside IB.

It is just a start of a trend from india.
This is not the last strike and we will do even more strikes as and when we wish.

Last time also they claimed to kill 30-40 militants in surgical strike drama. Everybody laughs on them for that. Same will happen when experts will start analyzing the 'reported' attack rationally in the next 2-3 days.
This is our problem. We laugh it off. Last time was a fake surgikal strike. Now they really entered our territory with JETS. Bloody JETS. Will we laugh it off till they start launching missiles. You see the pattern.

I am quite sure our govt will release no info this time. Pakistan is our source of information now. And your media is doing a.great job in helping Modi and the Indian Armed forces.

LOL remain happy in your fantasy stories about sur-gi-kal strikes. Your first sugical strike is butt of jokes for us infact many Indians with time,started to ignore your govt point of view as well.

they dont have to claim killing anyone this narrative that india entered Pakistan and dropped bomb and returned unharmed is a point for india and it will uplist indian morale! we failed by not shooting down their aircraft;

LOL they came (if they came in does not matter how many KMs) ,,,,,,,, they bomb ……….. They went back...….
Where were our SAM system ?????? Where was our air defence ?????? Why PAF already was not in air ?????? Where were MANPADs ?????? What our ops on our frontline posts on LOC doing????????
ISPR acclnolgded they crossed LOC …….. Shah Memhud Qurashi also said on media...…. So now no coming back ……..
Stop telling me on Pakistani media it will only take 3 to 4 minutes to do 5 KM run...…. Start telling me when we will going to bomb Ambala Air BASE...….. Start telling me Why our Air defence failed ????? Start telling me why we were not able to pick those 12 Jets ????? Start telling me about JF-17 getting radar lock.

It is just a start of a trend from india.
This is not the last strike and we will do even more strikes as and when we wish.

Then your planes will start dropping out of the sky like flies.

A few questions that are pissing me off as a Pakistani who has heard a number of times "they dare cross the LOC":

1) No jets are allowed within 10 km of the LOC (Indian jets flew passed that); Why did PAF or our ground units not have a lock on them the moment they crossed the 5 km mark and ask them to leave?
2) Why did they wait till they entered Pakistan airspace?
3) What is the purpose of 7/8 AWACS, if they could not detect the aircraft?
4) Why were they not shot down if they were in our airspace IF we had intercepted them as the DG ISPR says?
5) With the current missiles available where the Indian jets did not have to even cross the border, shouldn't the PAF have made sure that IAF jets should not have even crossed the 10 km mark (considering cruise missiles could have been fired before reaching that 10 km mark). Again, why the hell did we wait for them to cross the border and enter our airspace!!!
Now the Indians can bark all they want (which they will, barking is in their nature) but they achieved what they always wanted, intruded our airspace without being shot down by PAF. They can now spin it the way they like and we cant do shit! They have proved us full of air just like with the US drone strikes. All we do is talk but when it comes to action, we are left behind.

Back
Top Bottom