What's new

Attacks outside Indian embassy in Jalalabad left 9 civilians dead.

I will give you RAW's address later on to which you can forward your queries - who knows, they might be interested in answering your questions for a laugh.

Well apparently you knew it wasnt a telephone cal
which was intercepted, i thought you could answer this tiny winnie query of mine too.
which btw you failed.

Well apparently you knew it wasnt a telephone cal
which was intercepted, i thought you could answer this tiny winnie query of mine too.
which btw you failed.

Apparently I never said I knew - I asked her how she knew it was a telephone call.

Yes a possibility but by the math of probability factoring in all the various variables. Pakistan is still the major focal point. And FYI we're just formers we really have no knowhow or say in such matters.The laws of probability is all we have.

U can keep adding one variable after the other ,be it history , Agendas, Policy,Politics, couple it with release Intel come up with a logical plausible theory; Pakistan's role becomes more prominent.

May i suggest you read post #124.
There are so many varuables to cinsider that even US sometime has hard time getting to the bottom, so i dont know how you guys came to such conclusion.
There is no treatment for paranoiya my dear.

Apparently I never said I knew - I asked her how she knew it was a telephone call.

Well it looks like every indian here had first hand intel on isi involvement in the attack- that included you, so i asked

Well it looks like every indian here had first hand intel on isi involvement in the attack- that included you, so i asked

I have my concerns about ISI involvement in terrorist activities based on numerous reports and sources -

but your specific queries about call signs, the tracked agents name and how it was traced cannot be answered by me - which in your world means proves that the report is false....is it?

And who will decide if India has no business in Afganistan.

Depends what you mean by "business"

At any rate Pakistan doesn't gain from an attack like this which kills afghan civilians. In fact it's india that gains the most, just like a 2611

The Taliban might have been more determined than anyone else to drive India out of Afghnaistan.

Anyway, RiP to the dead.

We have seen your state cowrdness and state terrorism viz a viz LTTE against Sri Lanka and mukti bahini against Pakistan and currently against innocent Kashmiris so please do not even talkk about cowrdness of yours.

Hey Onion Dopiaza; why can't you even post on topic for any decent amount of time/ Is it too difficult for you?
Then you come up with some irelevant stuff. Are you feeling thrilled that some Afghan kids got killed? And you have the gall to speak of Cowardice, ehh?
Shameful in the extreme.

This is probably done by India. They are known to create false flag terror attacks to further their political agenda.

Probably the Taliban wants to give a message to Indians to leave like NATO.

It is almost like they're not even trying.

Can't you guys do something new?

Like suicide bombing, religious war, bla bla...? Its getting old and boring.

Talibunnies only achieved killing and injuring Afghans and showing everyone what a bunch of p*ssies they are.

The Taliban might have been more determined than anyone else to drive India out of Afghnaistan.

Anyway, RiP to the dead.

We've dealt with and crushed the kind of 'war' these cowards are capable of, during the 90s.

They really did nothing except kill innocent Afghans and proving how cowardly they are.

Depends what you mean by "business"

At any rate Pakistan doesn't gain from an attack like this which kills afghan civilians. In fact it's india that gains the most, just like a 2611

If Pakistan only did things that it gained from, it wouldnt have been in the mess it is now.. So that's hardly an explanation ;)

Back
Top Bottom