What's new

Attacks outside Indian embassy in Jalalabad left 9 civilians dead.

@karan.1970

I have not dictated any forum policy, i have just asked for a substantiated proof of my nation's involvement in these attacks. If you cannot provide proofs, you should stop blaming us until you get one in the interest of a transparent civil debate.

None of your posts have been deleted because im "implementing what i believe" - you are free to assume, whatever may make sense to you, but that isn't necessarily true.

Mate, I have not even blamed Pakistan for this attack.. Just commented on the policy because you promised infractions to people who blame Pakistan without Proof. I am actually very supportive of that policy. Just that I believe that this should apply for all countries and not just Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not how he said or where he said it...it is what he said.

He commented on Pakistani hand promoting terror in Afhanistan and rest of the world, how Pakistan continues to look both ways and members of the Taliban are also feared to be receiving semi-official succour from Pakistan.

A fact which is as relevant today as it was back then.

Where as Chuck Hagel never blamed India for terrorism is Pakistan(carefully read the comment)...he claimed that India is taking advantage of tense situation b/w Pakistan and Afghanistan and creating trouble for Pakistan.

Wrighting something in bold does not make it a fact, and for your information just watch the video of hagel's speech.
On the side note, topic at hand is blast in afghanistan, unless you have anything to say about it, based on evidence available, just keep your traps shut

One thing I would like to add for Indian folk here is that "Mr Zabihullah Mujahid" the "Taliban spokesman" your media is citing as if Taliban have nothing to do with this attack is "NOT a Taliban spokesman" --- He is "Haqqani Network's spokesman" - he is NOT associated to Mullah Omar group.

If Indian assertions of Haqqani network being based in Pakistan are to be believed, than in other words "Pakistani based taliban groups" have denied responsibility.

@karan.1970 @ares @Contrarian @Spring Onion @balixd

Thats fair enough ,but there was specific Intel prior to the attack(that was been discussed here, just hours before the attack) that the Pak establishment had paid the hitmen to attack diplomats. And then it happened.

Now this only leads to two rational explanations. Either Pakistan is involved or India is.

and fortunately India isn't in the habit of make such blatantly obtuse maneuvers to do what? "Malign Pakistan" ?
thats wayy too far fetched.

There is a difference between intel on possible attack, potential threat and the actual execution or the attack. Just yesterday worldwide warning was issued to US conculate regarding possible attack by Al Qaeda. For all i know they might have picked you up this time around rather than US.
Possibility right?

With support to Afghan security forces, this is bound to happen.

If it is in Taliban hands, they will go in India and strike there.

several such attacks took place in the past as well on indian targets -- diplomatic as well as other facilities; some more successful than this one

taking sides --incidentally, in a neighborhood they have no business snooping around in - would inevitably lead to such results; especially in such a factionalized country

it's good to see that the mods cleaned up a lot of finger pointing and emotionally hashed drivel which seems to be the standard-trained response nowdays from certain circles on this Pakistani forum

One thing I would like to add for Indian folk here is that "Mr Zabihullah Mujahid" the "Taliban spokesman" your media is citing as if Taliban have nothing to do with this attack is "NOT a Taliban spokesman" --- He is "Haqqani Network's spokesman" - he is NOT associated to Mullah Omar group.

If Indian assertions of Haqqani network being based in Pakistan are to be believed, than in other words "Pakistani based taliban groups" have denied responsibility.

@karan.1970 @ares @Contrarian @Spring Onion @balixd
That should anwer the worries of our paranoid friends here.

Wrighting something in bold does not make it a fact, and for your information just watch the video of hagel's speech.
On the side note, topic at hand is blast in afghanistan, unless you have anything to say about it, based on evidence available, just keep your traps shut

I am not the one, who brought Hagel into the discussion, however I did bring British prime minister's comments on Pakistani hand in promoting terrorism in Afghanistan over the past years. A fact which is very relevant to the topic, as we are discussing a terror attack in Afghanistan!!

several such attacks took place in the past as well on indian targets -- diplomatic as well as other facilities

taking sides --incidentally, in a neighborhood they have no business snooping around in - would inevitably lead to such results; especially in such a factionalized country

it's good to see that the mods cleaned up a lot of finger pointing and emotionally hashed drivel which seems to be the standard-trained response nowdays from certain circles on this Pakistani forum

And who will decide if India has no business in Afganistan.

I am not the one, who brought Hagel into the discussion, however I did bring British prime minister's comments on Pakistani hand in promoting terrorism in Afghanistan over the past years. A fact which is very relevant to the topic, as we are discussing a terror attack in Afghanistan!!

Lets not kid ourselves, it works both ways.

And who will decide if India has no business in Afganistan.

It is up to Afghans to decide.

MAdrassa wasn't the target..

And, who told you the intercepted communication was a telephone call?

And who told you intercepted communication was between alleged isi agent and the attackers? The callsigns? Did they trace the signal back to our hq? Did the alleged agent say his name, mentioned his id number? I am seriously interested in knowing how it was concluded that the call was between isi and the militants?.

Normally we use very simple call signs, infact when we switch channels to common channel with local lea, it is hard to identify whether the next person is one of our own or the police or the military

Ok lets come back to the topic at hand for now shall we? Terrorism in afghan is the topic at hand.
Well in past cases it has been established on the ground that taliban have infiltrated the ranks of ANA &Police, so it could be an inside job?.
As i said above, there was an intel about possible attack by AQ on US consulate, since their consulates are closed, they decided to go with yours.

There is a difference between intel on possible attack, potential threat and the actual execution or the attack. Just yesterday worldwide warning was issued to US conculate regarding possible attack by Al Qaeda. For all i know they might have picked you up this time around rather than US.
Possibility right?

Yes a possibility but by the math of probability factoring in all the various variables. Pakistan is still the major focal point. And FYI we're just formers we really have no knowhow or say in such matters.The laws of probability is all we have.

U can keep adding one variable after the other ,be it history , Agendas, Policy,Politics, couple it with release Intel come up with a logical plausible theory; Pakistan's role becomes more prominent.

And who told you intercepted communication was between alleged isi agent and the attackers? The callsigns? Did they trace the signal back to our hq? Did the alleged agent say his name, mentioned his id number? I am seriously interested in knowing how it was concluded that the call was between isi and the militants?.

Normally we use very simple call signs, infact when we switch channels to common channel with local lea, it is hard to identify whether the next person is one of our own or the police or the military

I will give you RAW's address later on to which you can forward your queries - who knows, they might be interested in answering your questions for a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom