What's new

Attack on Shias in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
there's are valid theological and social (as in Islamic perspective) why the shias are considered kafirs by some sunni groups.

there are counter arguments too but do not seem to satisfy the stake holders on sunni side.

Is it me or this seems so similar to the Caste System of ancient India (though still prevalent) with distinction based on Ideology instead of social structure..

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-navy/46056-pakistan-navy-promotions.html

you people say shias are discriminated....there is thread by name of navy promotions of year 2010, read it carefully, rear admirals promoted were shias not sunnis...proof that shias are NOT discriminated in pakistan oh and also the well known Zulfiqar Mirza is a shia

Discrimination lies with Un-educated ppl (A literate can be un-educated). Educaled elite class are not involved in discrimination (unless he is fanatic). Sectarian violence is not new in pakistan/Iraq.

RIP to dead.

whodunit???
RIP to the dead. Death to the murderers

Gunmen open fire on bus in Pakistan, 18 killed

PESHAWAR: Gunmen opened fire on a passenger bus in the northern Pakistani district of Kohistan in an apparent sectarian attack on Tuesday, killing 18 people, police officials said.

"All the people on board were Shi'ites, and at the moment it looks like they were targeted by armed men from the local Sunni community," a senior police official told Reuters.

The majority of Pakistanis are Sunni Muslims, with Shi'ites accounting for around 15 percent of a population of around 180 million.

RIP to the deads!!!

i really cant understand what the hell is wrong b/w Shi'ites and Sunnis which makes them blood enemy of each other.:blink:
rip to the dead!!!

i really cant understand what the hell is wrong b/w Shi'ites and Sunnis which makes them blood enemy of each other.:blink:
rip to the dead!!!

Shina and sunnis live in peace and harmoney.. there are no issues beyond differences on few relegious aspects and they accept and live with the others keeping those. These are facking terrorists supported by let me say (RAW MUSAD AND SHITTY CIA) who wanted to create all sorts of disturbances in Pakistan, in FATA, in Baluchistan and elswehre because of their sick sick sickkkkk agendz! but Inshallah Inshallah Inshallah these sick terrorists backed by equally sick mentality are going to fail. This is one desperate and well-failed strategy which couldn't get them results in the past and wouldn't give them outcome which they are desperate to see.

oh..... where`s humanity is heading towards ...:cry:

RIP innocents .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom