Pakistan
Attack on Shabaz Gill (PTI) vehicle on Highway hit and run from behind
Vehicle toppled over highway

Mafia tactic

Gill.jpg

VehicleHitRun.png

Last edited:
امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور#

These tactics only solidifies that that Civil Disobedience is must top 5% are racking in salaries of 2 Carore Rupee per month like judges and also getting 380,000 USD loan from Banks

Speed and traffic normally is monitored on road but lets see what lies ahead

Really, by this logic no PTI leader is safe now! :lol:
Yahi agar N league ki kisi rahnma ki ghari ka accident hota to tera ghar mantam bicha hota. Utna kero jitna baad main bardasht be ker sako. Putting Haha reaction on an accident irrespective of how it was caused is a new low for the noonie toons and their haveries.

People are not safe eversince Criminal Rana Sanaullah is appointed as IM.
Everyone should be vigiliant, he is killer of over 18 people according to PMLN's own Sher Ali. Any thing can be expected from this killer criminal.
He likes to do it openly not like this. :lol:

Yahi agar N league ki kisi rahnma ki ghari ka accident hota to tera ghar mantam bicha hota.
I don't give a damn seriously.
Utna kero jitna baad main bardasht be ker sako.
Its payback time now.
Putting Haha reaction on an accident irrespective of how it was caused is a new low for the noonie toons and their haveries.
SG is a lowlife himself, mind-reading his tweets, has no regard for others as well.

Why didn't come out after Murree Tragedy?

Government failures led to Pakistan tourist snow storm deaths, report says​

Having snow incident vs model town open case yet you defend model town pmln.

I don't give a damn seriously.

Its payback time now.

SG is a lowlife himself, mind-reading his tweets, has no regard for others as well.
Your 1st line and 2nd line is a contradictory in itself, so yeah you do give a damn and this is why you wish for a payback but dont cry when it comes back to bite the entire N league in few months time.
SG isnt a low life any more than the likes of Rana Sanaullah, Mariyum Aurngzaib, Mariyum safdar and many others.

Your 1st line and 2nd line is a contradictory in itself
The last time I voted for someone was in 1992, only IKs politics has made me bitter.
so yeah you do give a damn and this is why you wish for a payback
As you sow so shall you reap.
but dont cry when it comes back to bite the entire N league in few months time.
I think the homework to sort out PTI has been done a long time ago. Don't tell me I did not warn your fan club.
SG isnt a low life any more than the likes of Rana Sanaullah, Mariyum Aurngzaib, Mariyum safdar and many others.
I know IK and his Cronies more than anyone of you from his Zaman park days to London. Don't get me started on it.

IK is a con artist that has befooled the educated classes of Pakistan. Time will reveal all just have to be patient.

Last edited:
@PakistanArmyZindabad
Abay yaar, you relocated to Pakistan now?

02 Days ago you were in France. Prior to that, you were sitting in the US.

Kon si job hai tumhari? Itni travelling tou koi Commercial Pilot bhee nahe karta. You must know people in HIGH places, huh...

Funny thing.
When you were in the US, you were shown as an American.
When you moved to France, you were a Pakistani.
...and now you are a Pakistani in Pakistan.

Aram-Aram say sab wapis arahay hain. Sawal ye hai kay kitnay din kay leye?

@waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom