What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

whether TTP did it or anyone else, thats not the issue..

The issue is, are we going to stay ignorant as always that Pakistan IS IN WAR? and when it is WAR, it doesn't matter who the opponent is, anyone raising arms against the country shall be taken out, INSIDER or OUTSIDER..

Political Parties need to throw down THEIR flags and raise PAKISTANI flag for once.. If they don't do it then i would prefer giving control back to Military, at least in their control, Pakistanis were living peacefully..

Kill every one who even "talks" against PAKISTAN!!!!! simple as that!!!.. If you are not a Patriot, You either need to get the fcuk out or get killed, two options.. thats it!!!!

perfect timing for u to join pdf....huh

i actually joined a couple of weeks ago. I have some crude knowledge about aircrafts and wanted to be a part of the discussion. My last reply was in response to someone else's comment. if you feel i crossed my limits and fabricated facts, feel free to report it. i by no means meant any disrespect.

A total of 4 P3 have been destroyed -- a loss of approximately $$200 million - How about those SSGN, great huh? I hope more and more Pakistanis are waking up from their stupor - Pakistan have a bloated and weak force structure, and in fact this force is more of a show force, because we can barely pay for their use - anyhow, now wait for the Op/Ed pieces praising the great job Kiyani, Pasha and the gang are doing and how this is not the right time for questions, and investigations

link please

pakistan should follow the path of allah

peace love brotherhood if they really want to save there nation future they have to understand policitan and army is just playing with them

is there not a single leader who can lead a nation

look in indian forums, they are actually celebrating laughing as they sent the terrorists and they got their target

Schadenfreude is an emotion that will always be present in such situations especially when many Indians feel that they have been the victims of Pakistani terrorists for so long & see such acts as deserved comeuppance for those who trained those terrorists. It is a bit like seeings dogs that have been trained to bite neighbours go rabid & start biting their masters. In some,the feeling of seeing karma catch up with the "terrorist masters" is tempered by the realisation that no matter how much the comeuppance was deserved ( in our view), there is nothing good that will come from having a rabid dog around. Today that rabid dog is focused on you, if not dealt with, at some point in the future that rabid dog or its offspring's will turn their attention elsewhere & we will be seen as a juicy target.

Believe me when I say that I & a most Indians would like nothing more than to see the scourge of terrorism being wiped out from our region. There however, must be a realisation that there are no useful rabid dogs; only those that haven't yet turned on you. The nature of such beasts is that they can never be your friends. The faster that realisation hits home, the better for Pakistan & indeed for everyone else including India.

the big question is how many have been captured alive?????????????????????????????????????

Ma'am it would be better if instead of wasting energy in India bashing, the Pakistanis should try to put their house in order.

We feel for you because we have gone through such an attack on 26/11.

We feel sorry for the martyrs and sincerely hope this Frankenstein monster should be destroyed as soon as possible

Shedding crocodile tears are we..........thanks but no thanks......save it.

i actually joined a couple of weeks ago. I have some crude knowledge about aircrafts and wanted to be a part of the discussion. My last reply was in response to someone else's comment. if you feel i crossed my limits and fabricated facts, feel free to report it. i by no means meant any disrespect.

really, but your profile says you joined couple of YEARS ago. Join Date 05-17-2011.

@Bang Galore lets see how you react when karma catches up to you. You havent seen the wrath of our grey hounds yet

1101247275-1.jpg

Well whatever. A great victory for the enemies of Pakistan and another failure for our military, intelligence and govt. The WOT costs us another 200million$. Huh. IS someone watching all this. Is their anybody in this country of 180 million that what the hell is going in here. Or are we bound to doom now. At least Kayani, pasha, zardari, gillani etc etc tell us that we do have a chance in future or is total destruction waiting us.

Royan and Ramu

(Law Firm?)

From preivious posts 2 ships were reported completely destroyed and 2 unsalvageable and so I concluded total of 4 p3 destroyed

look in indian forums, they are actually celebrating laughing as they sent the terrorists and they got their target

Baseless allegations unless one or two "kasabs" have been captured alive and are tried in a court. Did you get my point?

Back
Top Bottom