What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

Typical Indians.

No, this behavior is not typical of Indians. This behavior is typical of all arm chair internet warriors, irrespective of their nationality. Quit painting everyone with the same brush. Don't be blind to the Indians who posted sane comments and condemned the attacks.

Well whatever. A great victory for the enemies of Pakistan and another failure for our military, intelligence and govt. The WOT costs us another 200million$. Huh. IS someone watching all this. Is their anybody in this country of 180 million that what the hell is going in here. Or are we bound to doom now. At least Kayani, pasha, zardari, gillani etc etc tell us that we do have a chance in future or is total destruction waiting us.

if top brass had allowed the truth out after the previous attacks (I would include Ojhri camp incident), then things might have been different...

This attack is nothing but a staged drama by pakistan's army and the ISI to divert the world's attention from pakistan as terror heaven to presenting itself as a victim of terror and to get more aid.:hitwall::hitwall:

This will also divert the attention of local pakistanis from army's failure in responding to the violation of its airspace by american forces(killing of OBL incident).:disagree::disagree:

It was already said that pakistan's army can take any step to divert the attention from its recent setbacks.:lol::lol:

This incident is not at all unexpected!!:p:P

And you don't accept 9/11, 7/7, and 26/11 to be inside job.. amazing!!!!

So why they take the responsibility.They did not take responsibility of Benazir killing?
This is same as still people dont belive that Al-Qaida did 9/11 stuff and claim the responsibility but many of our people denied.Proving Osama(their hero) as lier.
we should accept that safe havens of terrorism exist in our country,they may have some foreign support but 95% is done by our people.The sooner we accept it will be better for us.This thinking has stopped us making a national terror policy for last 10 yrs and terrorist have got so much strength to carry out sucg attacks.

Like i said in my previous post- POST OBL DEATH-

that after the death of OBL

why you just took my post as another denial one- and clearly ignored what i was reiterating-

Yes that is a better option because those who come from both sides just to post trash and they very well know they will be banned but their aim is to have little fun and run back to their holes.

here its one sided affair where we see influx of bharatis getting into forum in case of such attacks and start gleeing

================================================================================================

Why Not Make this as Pakistani Forum and Remove All Indian Defense Section and all Members with Indian Flags?? There are 1,000's of Indian Forum and many Pakistan Forum dedicated specially for their country ??.

I thought this is International Forum to Get Update on New Defense Systems across Globe as it interest me, So I track sometime (only Defense). I am mostly a silent member and hardly post anything and it looks Hatred most of the time. I see 50% Indian Members banned when I read posts and compare with 10% Pakistan and other countries members Post. It can easily be checked.

Dear Jana, I always see you posting hate comments. If you have and other Pakistani members having problem with Indians sorry Bharti. Delete Indian Sections and Remove Indians Members Completely. Make a Rule only Pakistani + BD + Chinese + whatever you wish can be a member. Then You can post anything you want (right or wrong hardly matters) and Make this Forum as one of 10,000 Forum biased on 1 side View. Who is Stopping ?? One 1 side , saying International Forum and other side bashing Bharti ?? I Understand Pain and i deeply condemn this attack. But Its Should be Both Side. Right ?? By the way, your Post is again same. I saw what was 100's of post by respected pak members During/Post 26/11. Its Like Say anything you want its Fine, But what if Bharti Speaks Evil. Its Bad for this forum. Sorry to Say. I am neither Anti Pakistani not totally biased towards India without any reason.

Friends:

What will you make of events if it is reported that there are no survivors among the attackers?

Friends:

What will you make of events if it is reported that there are no survivors among the attackers?

IT HAS ALREADY BEEN REPORTED THAT NO ATTACKER IS ALIVE. All captured were suspects from outside the base (either looking suspicious or had binoculars etc)

This attack is nothing but a staged drama by pakistan's army and the ISI to divert the world's attention from pakistan as terror heaven to presenting itself as a victim of terror and to get more aid.:hitwall::hitwall:

This will also divert the attention of local pakistanis from army's failure in responding to the violation of its airspace by american forces(killing of OBL incident).:disagree::disagree:

It was already said that pakistan's army can take any step to divert the attention from its recent setbacks.:lol::lol:

This incident is not at all unexpected!!:p:P

Do you expect any force to kill its own part,suffer loss of 300 million $,damage its own image,prove itself incompetent to protect its own assets.
Now you are talking about conspiracy theory as many Pakistanis too here

yes we would destroy our own million dollar planes not one but 4 of them

Well a few hundered million dollar worth planes destroyed, but pakistan will get billions of dollars as aid in turn by potraying itself as a victim of terror through this incident.:P
Understanding this point is no rocket science.:lol::lol:

YOU ARE BLOODY SUCKERS, CANT DO ANYTHING.... just supporting terrorists bec thay are hurting paksitan.. tahst your real face, just stop ur bULLSHIT!!

Back
Top Bottom