What's new

Attack on PNS Mehran Base - PAF Faisal Base

I personally think now either India or US would tactically insert their seals using their submarines. We lost a great asset in this attack and are now vulnerable. I think something big is coming

Don't worry, India is not a war mongering nation. We lay more emphasis on economic growth and development. We know that a war with Pakistan would lead to mayhem in both the nations. There are some issues which can be settled peacefully.

Talking to Express 24/7, retired Air Commodore Jamal Hussain said security officials will not announce that operation is complete “till they are absolutely certain the compound is secure.”

“Even if they suspect that one militant is at large, they will not announce that it is over,” he said.

Yes we can blame a whole nationality like those idiots did after mumbai attacks :angry:

Ahh. More conspiracy theories. At least wait for the operation to be over and subsequent investigation to be completed before quoting eye-witness statements.

I hope you must have this during the mumbai attacks.

To you eye witnesses are conspiracy theorists? The man in your avatar looks like Sikh. is it a conspiracy theory as well?

Ahh. More conspiracy theories. At least wait for the operation to be over and subsequent investigation to be completed before quoting eye-witness statements.

Yea, we should have a few teachers marching around with twelve years old shouting ant-India slogans much like what we witnessed while the firefight was still taking place in the Taj.

to attack a naval base and strategically destroy those planes, i dont think so, if you follow the news, the men were highly knowledgable and knew which planes to target, they probably have shaved beards, they were well trained and highly equiped, like night vision and latest automatic weapons

Oh my good friend you are missing my point.

Investigate the ones you catch and apprehend the entire ring, but when TTP always boasts of such actions and has given recruits for such actions...then do not talk about what they have to gain from such high profile attacks.

They gain many dollars one way or another since it furthers their agenda to destabilize Pakistan while gaining more credibility for themselves as holy avengers smiting the sinful Pakistan which is not Islamic enough to survive.
I am just saying that whether TTP is an independent organization or acting as terror consultants inc. to some other organization...such attacks help increase their market value and enhances their brand, if you can call it that.

BTW, GHQ attack had TTP recruits in it and was also very well planned.
Brains behind the operation can be someone else but there is no denial that TTP is not actively involved in high profile attacks.

I personally think now either India or US would tactically insert their seals using their submarines. We lost a great asset in this attack and are now vulnerable. I think something big is coming

According to Dawn news, 3 Orion aircrafts were blown up by terrorists. Pakistan originally had 4 Orion aircrafts.

Geo just reported that no one was captured alive.... The last terrorist was caught by a ranger but he blew himself up.....The operation was slow because the priority was to capture them alive....Geo reported also said after destroying the P3 the terrorist knew where to go and they headed towards the block where chinese engineers are.....

No one captured alive.... Fu*k. Hamari investigation to shoru ho kar khatam hogayi. :angry:

Our people haven taken responsibility so why blame others???

even if our people dont take responsibility its simply our own failure. blame your enemy for what??? its part of all enemies' strategy to damage the opponent but what is our strategy to counter that damage ??? NONE. we have no planned strategy for time being. saying security across country has been put red alert after every such incident is just a hogwash and pathetic

orion-640x480.jpg

P-3C-Orion-AFP-640x480.jpg

P3-C-Orion-2-AFP-640x480.jpg

:cry: :cry: Kill those MOFO :cry:

I am expecting the same mitti pao attitude after this incident too. No proper investigation, no culprits, no persecutions.

My hunch is that there is definitely an Indian hand in this operation.

Though I am not a firm believer in their work ethics and competency level.

but somehow, everything points to India like:-

1) Attack on Orions. Only India benefits from it.

2) Dawn reports that Baloch insurgents and TTP have jointly claimed responsibility.

3) Karachi- A place where MQM has a stronghold.

4) Similarity with 26/11.

Can somebody please translate this -- the 4 persons in custody were picked up from outside of the base? is that what the statement means? -- Were they attackers?

Sir probably kaghazi typical police karwaee wherein they arrest every shabby looking person as suspect but you wont see they had ever picked up a well suited person sitting in BMw.

Back
Top Bottom